Name: Blue pacman
Colour: Blue
Logo: Pacman, its a 3/4 circle.
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Weight: na
Scored: no
Bevel: yes
Texture: hard smooth surface, well pressed, crushes well but not overly crumbly, no powder left in the bag.
Smell: from the small amount there is a slight aniseed smell similar to the white disableds with blue specs
Taste: bit a small amount and it tasted bitter and chemically pretty horrible but nt overwhelming. Was not sweet or sour, highly doubt they are pips.
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no

Suspected speed bombs possibly contain small amount of mdxx, just wounderiing if anyone has consumed or have more details on these rolls (tested/consumed).

yea thats the ones im talkn bout. the poster put the report up after i wrote this thread i think., seems they are the goods, i have heard good things from multiple friends about both the pacmans and the yellow/beige e's. thanx for the link misteee

anytime burnsy1, welcome to bluelight, loads of information on here :) someones will always help you out.

ive been searching for both yellow e's and pacmans all w/e had no luck, so will be interesting to see how many confirmed user comments they get on these pills.

i highly doubt these guys are mdxx,

but i havent gotten my hands on one to disprove, but freinds have reported feelings that dont line up with MDxx

Peter your diving into old reports? They proly changed by now

Yeah these are still going around Adelaide in small circles. As are the Yellow/beige e's. I personally reckon that the pacmans are better, definitely a little bit of MDXX in there but still not enough to call home about.