• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Blue meth

Engine_Of_Chaos

Bluelighter
I've been using meth for around the last 3 years. Started out snorting to smoking now I.V the last 4 to 5 months. I've heard of "colored meth" before but never actually seen it or done any. How if at all is it different? I'm kinda afraid to shoot it bc idk how I will react. I've been able to hide my using very well. I usually do .4 shots. I dont get the good ol tweaker feelings much anymore so no one really notices wen I hav used. I just need to kno wat I'm dealing with here. Thanks

I have never seen colored Meth. I've heard of batches having hints of certain colors. I don't I.V but still wouldn't be able to bring myself to do any if it wasn't the clear-ish/translucent that I'm used to seeing. I've read that different colors mean different chemicals or techniques were used in the manufacturing process (Like red tinted Meth happens when pseudoephedrine is used and the color of the tablets weren't completely washed away) but I'm not sure how true any of those are. I've heard blue is just color that's added in to imply purity ever since Breaking Bad introduced the idea

I had blue crystal twice back 2003. So it was a real thing long before Breaking Bad.
I've heard differing explanations for how it ended up that way, besides the obvious food coloring method (which you can be sure It all is nowadays). I was told by someone back then it was "anhydrous meth" but I'm not sure how much truth there is to that.
It was good stuff too.

Update: I have tried an really liked the blue. It seems stronger than the clear/white I get. I prefer it now. Though I only feel the "effects" of any of it (.4 shot) for only 20 mins then I'm wanting to do it again. Been told if I take a 2wk or up to a month break I will get the full on feeling for hours again. Been using solid for around 2 yrs.. I.V it since Aug last year.