• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Dolphin

The only way to know for sure is to get a test kit. There are SO MANY different batches of blue dolphins around. Or else you could let someone be your guinnea pig! Give one to someone and see what happens. But I would jump on anything that came from Holland, as long as you can trust that this person is telling the truth.

nakoma74 said:
The only way to know for sure is to get a test kit. There are SO MANY different batches of blue dolphins around. Or else you could let someone be your guinnea pig! Give one to someone and see what happens. But I would jump on anything that came from Holland, as long as you can trust that this person is telling the truth.

The only way to know if they r good or sucks to dubbledropp and see what happends 8)

^^^ I would not suggest double dropping anything you don't know the contents of. That is a very bad idea with all of the adulterated pills out there. Also, the best way for a dealer to get rid of crap pills is to claim they are from Holland...so be careful.

oh blue dolphins:\

there's hype around them, so there's going to be lots of imitations.
in my town, people are like "blue pills are pure pills, red pills are heroin, oranges are meth..."

nakoma74 said:

Nakoma, I think you know better than to suggest one give a random pill to someone else to try out because you are afraid to. The legal/moral ramifications could be enormous if something happened to the person.