• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue-Beach: Bluelight Phillip-Island Party - Victoria

Now i finally know you, Genasiris and Rachel, I'm definitely coming! As for the fundraiser, why not? It seems like it'll be pretty big, so we may as well raise some $$. *Checks wallet* Although, I'm quite happy for it to stay as it is now ;)
Btw - regarding Gen's earlier post: lol!!!

This party better be happening Genasirus :)
We will defiantely turn up, one way or another... its gonna be great :p
also great for other bluelighters that perhaps do not wish to go to other meet-up's at other events as such that we go to. and even a chance for some greenlighters to get to know people better :p

Alright look im a slack bastard but you'll have to let it slip. This *WILL* be posted to Events forum by the end of the weekend.
It is *NOT* a fundraiser for BL unless people feel the need as due to it being a private house we need to chuck in $5 a head to cover power, use of the joint for the weekend, water etc. Also that $5 per head will go to getting a lot of meat-esque goods (and hopefully ppl will bring some salads etc for the vegies amongst us) so that on the saturday we can actually sit down and eat..... *EAT*.
Yes... you hear that people... EATING... we will see each other.... *** EAT ***. (Greenlighters, that really *is* that big a thing :)
Anywayz, keep your eyes peeled for events forum, if its not up, someone come kneecap me (*clutches knees*).
MoonFlower: email me :p ive got no contact details for you

Gen mentioned it's $5 a head, now, all of that has to go to my parents, but I'm willing to skim some off the top for some meat. However, can I please stress how important it is that this be covered, if you can't afford the $5 then find someone to cover it for you, or donate something to me, otherwise I'll end up covering it myself, and I can't afford to do that :p
Don't want to sound like a prick, just outlining the rules :)
Also, about the music, I think just a decent stereo will be fine, as there are some neighbours close by, so I think getting decks etc. may be a little over the top...
If you guys are interested in running a full on bush doof, I have other property that can be used and we can maybe work something out for next summer. Just have a chat to me if you're interested.

Guess we don't this thread anymore then hey?
Whack me over the head if you want it opened again for whatever reason...
[ 23 February 2002: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]