• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue-Beach: Bluelight Phillip-Island Party - Victoria

yeah sounds wicked!! please say greenlighters are welcome!
reckon small sound system vital though... what about running extension lead or generator onto the beach and facing a stack out to sea?

Longstrange: already thought of that one actually :) Got enuff extension to get from the house to the sand, so might end up taking a few lights down their and the stereo then we can all camp on the sand... while to sort ouf the finicky yet though :)
Just mail [email protected] and leave your BL Nick and you'll get the info when its sent out :)

Well im there regardless but u know the 13th April is like 2 days b4 my 21st bday so maybe just maybe it could be my bday party aswell, yeah????
It sounds like heaps of fun, great idea guys, mwah!

YOur kidding KARINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) eheheh white hearts are fantsatic peopleeeeelkjelekjlekjlekj
Ive got a naked blonde girl in my bedroom rolling around wif headfones on with the original confusion blasting out... and they say drugs are baaaaaaaddddddd
EHEHEHEHEHEH THE WORLD ROCKS
(My god illr egret this tomorrow) :)

*Looks up and stares blankly... starts to grin a little.... wanders off into the distance*
Morning everyone :p

Let this be a lesson to you all...
Stay away from your computer when under the influence... it's more dangerous than driving! ;)
LOL! :D

hey gen, thats what NICK NAMES ARE FOR! :) :)
*hint hint*
this should be a great event... but looks like im not going anymore... personal hings have just arriven.. or something.. sorry guys, maybe i'll drop passt to say hi.

:D
I like extension cords...mini beach doof! Fun doing the shuffle on the sand!
I'm going to Phillip Island for the first time on Sunday (yes, I am a Phillip Island virgin), and I was curious what part of the island it's on... I'm hoping Woolamai, coz that looks pretty :)
You guys still rock!

It's on the other side of the island, near the main town. Woollami can get pretty hairy at times :p It's facing antarctica so it can get chilly wind :p

we have decks... we may even come.. (me n beN) so um.. we'll c about it closer to the date.. but.. um.. we'd need a lift down there for 2 + decks vinyls and shit :) /me grinz ;p (damn irC!)
decks n lil speakers n vinyls!!
ooo and i brought billy joel - piano man on vinyl.. oooh and and.. if ne1 sees a phil collins vinyl cheap tell me! :)
(ben doesn't have billy joel or phil collins unfortunately!) :) *smiles*
btw.. the phillip island idea sounds fukn rad :) (gawd that's an old wh0rd! RAD! BWAHAHA!)

hey all, im so fucking stoked bout this event...
i cant wait to see all u guys and girs again, u put me on such a high *smiles*
and BFB i need to talk to you about something k, cool man cya's all there...

I might possibly be able to bring a sound system up.. just so people can bring records and jump on as they please.. ummm how does this sound? we play house, breaks, d&b and progressive.. however, others would be welcome to bring reccies.. so what's the consensus? I can do it if U can a: feed me beer..
b: Gimme cash for petrol
simply because I'd have to give up work for the evening....
email me [email protected]
Synth

argh!!!
i had my official invite in KANDEMAN's 'tent of the roll' if u 'member... but, yesh- i plan on doing everything i can to make it. that still kool?

I figure its about time I met some other Bluelighters, maybe Ill rock along.... :) maybe my ass, count me in. 8) <-I love those faces :)

Is this just a general gathering/party, or is it a bluelight fundraiser too (like the house party)? Becuase this would be a good chance to raise some more money again and show the world that Australian Bluelighters really do appreciate what this board is! :)

Wellllll, I guess I could be inclined to make
an apperance, however like lots of other people I've came to notice, transport is a lil bit of an issue.
I know that buses run from Dandenong & maybe Spencer Street station and go all the way to Cowes.
As for a Bluelight fundraiser, I'd be keen to contribute. Not a HUGE amount, but whatever I can spare.