• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Air Jordans - Toronto

Bargnani

Bluelighter
They are light blue, with white specs. And Jordan is outpressed not in. Will get pic soon. ~ info on these rolls would be helpful ;)

Sometimes the funny people who press these pills like to be funny. In my vast ecstasy experience, I have found that any pill with a sneaker logo on it is going to have something in it that's going to make you do some running. Get it? Speed? There's sometimes some mdxx in there but usually nikes, pumas, adidas, shit like that is going to have atleast some speed in them.

You won't know for sure unless you can find someone on pillreports.com or ecstasydata that tested them or you can test them yourself. Go buy a tester homie, they're only like 30 bucks.

Good luck and happy running!

Yea, I kinda agree with you there. I wouldn't even want to fuck around with them to be honest with you.. just the sounds of them seems to speedy for me. But you never know! All depends on what's in the pill.. Could be the most pure MDMA of them all.. That'd be nice huh? Good luck! Be safe~

I have heard these described in the same manner as slackboxed said....all these sneaker prints are made for running because they are speedy as hell. I've not heard anything good about these, Bargnani. :(