• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Blue Adderall 20 mg ER - think I might've been ripped off ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_School_81

Greenlighter
I think I might've just gotten ripped off on some Adderall and Vyvanse, and I'm hoping someone can help me figure it out.
I'm used to taking the 10 mg tabs of Addy, but I got some 20s yesterday that turned out to be the blue ER capsules. I looked online, and the capsule is genuine for a 20 mg Adderall, Extended Release, BUT here's the thing: I went to open it up, and it was nowhere NEAR full. I'd say it was about 2/3 full. I pulled it apart, over a bowl, and the top half was totally empty. The other part, the bigger end (I think) wasn't even quite full - about 1/8 empty.
I heard real recently that the sister of the dude I'm getting this stuff from said "Word on the street was (her bro's name) was ripping folk off." Can anyone tell me how full these capsules should be? I have the exact same question and issue with 20 mg Vyvanse. They ALL feel and seem "light" to me. I don't want to be played, so I'd really appreciate anyone who has solid info that would help me.
Also, what should the capsule contents in the Addy taste like? I already took some 10s earlier, but I'm not feeling' a whole lot here after taking the contents of the capsule (just emptied the little ball-type things in my mouth). Should the inside of the capsule be all one color, white?
I don't want to confront this guy without some solid info, so if you have answers to even one of my questions, please help me. Nobody wants to be played, right?
Thanks ALL!

If you think hes taking the time to skim off less 25 % and put them back together i doubt this atless hes got alot of time on his hands. Paranoia is a side effect of amphetamine .

Do a google search. I don't think the capsules are suppose to be completely full. And never buy The xr version, they suck.

If the inside contents are little balls that's a good sign. The colored stuff on the outside of the ball is the xr mechanism. If your not chewing them up you probably won't taste it. Try emptying them out into a folded up bill and crushing them into powder with a lighter. Taste that, they should be kind of sweet tasting

Status
Not open for further replies.