• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Blow is a sneaky bastard

nznity

Bluelighter
Ok so long story short, 2 months ago a friend introduced me to this plug and his stuff is amazing, cheap as fuck. It's 5am here and I just finished doing like 1.5g, since I met this guy I've been buying almost non stop at least once every week. So yesterday I told him to not fking ever sell me again.if I call him,I told him to tell me to fuck off. I can feel the shit getting a grip on me and before I fuck up my nose permanently, I decided to do one last binge.
Just finished my last few bumps and smoking a fag. It's done, wish me luck.
Nico
P.S btw srry if I pósted In the wrong forum. I'm too high rn

Last edited:
You can do it, mate. Good news the physical symptoms should be pretty manageable. Can you get your hands on some psilocybin? Micro dosing will help so so much. Like I’m talking about .3 grams every other day. Your brain will be happy.

Hope it sticks this time bro. Snow can be a nice treat every now and then, but when it truly sucks you in, well there are plenty of horror stories out there of people losing everything good in their lives for just one more.

Maybe you need one of those monoclonal antibodies against cocaine. Should only cost you $100,000, maybe $200,000 a year and require monthly (or so) injections.

On second thought, if you can drum up an extra $100,000 a year, at that point I think affording cocaine is no longer really a problem. Still a good idea to keep use to preferably 500mg a day, but realistically lesser is better.

I wish you the best of luck. The first part of fixing a drug problem is identifying a problem, then it's accepting you have a problem, then it's working towards actually stopping. Pro tip, it will help if you replace a bad habit with a better one - I suggest finding a hobby or activity to take up the time, money, and energy you spent on coke yet still provide pleasure of some sort.

I tried with a friend years ago and said, "I don't like this at all. It's making me anxious."

A week later I was asking him if he had any more to spare!

Luckily, I only did it a few times and not enough to get hooked.

Coke is definitely up there in the leading pack of sneaky drugs. You don’t even have to like it to get addicted to it. And I’ve seen so many funny things people say trying to rationalize their relationship with coke as something other but addiction. Like dude snorts a line of really good coke and than rubs a bit powder that’s left saying how that’s in fact his favorite thing about coke. Kind of like some of us who used to say we smoke weed mostly for the taste & smell, or at least convinced our-self it’s so (well once you get so accustomed to high, taste & smell can really be priority in choosing what one finds a great weed). But coke does really taste good, coke powdered on strawberries is peculiar but interesting tasting treat.