Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blotter from Australia - LSD/Dosage?

summa iru

Greenlighter
A couple of my good mates are on holiday in Australia right now and managed to pick up these tabs around the Sydney area, any idea what they're like?

The tabs look fairly large which i find questionable

Cheers!

Last edited:
The picture doesn't quite seem clear enough to identify the blotters, the blotter art looks really black. Are they completely black tabs ? On your holiday if you can try and acquire a lsd reagent tester as there is a chance you could have possibly been stooged by the person you got them from the old "they aren't from around here" "they won't be back" type approach, i'm not suggesting you have adulterated blotters but maybe first you should test for the presence of LSD.

^ you can click on the images and they go bigger. They seem to have a W Q T on them....

^ you can click on the images and they go bigger. They seem to have a W Q T on them....

Cheers i didn't think of that lol. :)

Ah ok they look like seperate keys from a keyboard that have been pulled out, what makes me suss is the black color for the blotter. It would be easy to adulturate black blotters with any substance. Why can't they just be good old white tiles with no blotter art :p