• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Blood thinners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
if im on blood thinners is it safe to take meth?
would the blood thinners counteract the bad side effects of meth or will the meth overide it?

• Meth constricts the blood vessels of the user as well as their veins, which can cause blood clots to form.
  • Meth can not only create clots, but it’s toxic to your blood vessels, so that can cause rupturing that can then lead to bleeding into the heart.
  • People who do meth are an at increased risk of strokes.
What i'm trying to say is if i'm on a blood thinner will it stop this from happenning.
i'm so tempted to go ahead with it regardless of peoples advice on here but then i think na its reckless and i could get a clot or a stroke

someone please im about to cop

Last edited:
In a general sense they're safe to use with meth, though won't counteract negative effects of meth like vasoconstriction.

What drug are you using and why?
There are no real blood thinning drugs (blood thinning would be achived by drinking more water for example).
The drugs out there to prevent blood clotting/thrombosis are either anticoagulants (direct like Heparin or indirect like Warfarin) or antiplatelet drugs (Aspirin or Clodpidogrel for example), there are other drugs but those are mostly used in an ambulance or hosptial

Now normally those drugs are used to prevent thrombosis after an operation or if you have a certain illness like angina pectoris or had a myocardial infarction. In those cases using stimulants like methamphetamine is a really bad idea

What drug are you using and why?
There are no real blood thinning drugs (blood thinning would be achived by drinking more water for example).
The drugs out there to prevent blood clotting/thrombosis are either anticoagulants (direct like Heparin or indirect like Warfarin) or antiplatelet drugs (Aspirin or Clodpidogrel for example), there are other drugs but those are mostly used in an ambulance or hosptial

Now normally those drugs are used to prevent thrombosis after an operation or if you have a certain illness like angina pectoris or had a myocardial infarction. In those cases using stimulants like methamphetamine is a really bad idea
I replied in the nitrous oxide thread

Your last post has be unapproved, please refrain from insinuating such things and try to keep your replies in their respective threads.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.