• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

BL'er passed away (RIP HighRollin'420*)

Awful to hear. I hope the passing year has brought some comfort to those who cared for him.

RIP.

Last edited:
RIP.

I don't remember seeing your user name around here but I wish your family and friends luck with dealing with the situation.

sc4t said:
RIP.

I don't remember seeing your user name around here but I wish your family and friends luck with dealing with the situation.
He would've died before either you or myself joined the board.

RIP

Rest In Peace my brother.

This should be moved to the bluelight shrine, no?

big T said:
herion that is medicial grade and sterile is way less harmful than achol...
which is exatcly why there needs to be better treatment than bupe or methadone...people who are herion addicts like myself was once are not only addicted to the opiates its the whole prcess of aquiring and setting up your first shot...to this day when i am jonsin hard i have to set up a shot of water or sugar or something and take it right up to the point of injection and then i dump it.....it actually really helps ....... This is not only a personal war but a world wide problem in which the only people that suffer are the active addict and the family that loses thier love ones simply because they got a hot shot or too pur dope.

R.I.P although i never knew you.... if you bump into my old man where ever you are tell him i miss him.

ya id say another person lost due to failed drug policy.

sad to hear though. I feel bad for him too i can only imagine what got him to use Smack.

pour out you alcohol for him! Ill pour out some of next batch of poppy tea out of respect lol.

thats very sad and horrible. makes me think twice about that H shot I took last nite.....

R.I.P. He was a great guy. I've seen so many bluelighters I've had online dialogue with pass away since I started viewing. Be careful folks.