• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Black Tar Heroin

so i need to do a little more homework on 6-mono but im still under the impression that regaurdless of how the refining process includes, by purpose or mistake, wanted or unwanted opioids into the tar that powder heroin will always be of better quality and higher demand given a gram for gram ratio...

although one would never really be able to tell purity without lab studies and even then if it were true that there is more 6-mono in tar (which im still in disbelief of) purity or efficacy would be relative to user preference and would categorize black tar into a more of "designer" heroin.

.just a ramble any thoughts?

no read on vaults of erowid about heroin/..

so i need to do a little more homework on 6-mono but im still under the impression that regaurdless of how the refining process includes, by purpose or mistake, wanted or unwanted opioids into the tar that powder heroin will always be of better quality and higher demand given a gram for gram ratio...

although one would never really be able to tell purity without lab studies and even then if it were true that there is more 6-mono in tar (which im still in disbelief of) purity or efficacy would be relative to user preference and would categorize black tar into a more of "designer" heroin.

.just a ramble any thoughts?

read on erowid or howver its spelled about heroin it will have info on the other opaites 6-blah blah whatever in tar which is true because the mecican heroin producers omit steps in the processing to make it cheaper to produce and use some other stuff besides acetic anhydride which unlike 99% of even the "experts in here say vinegar is used thats bullshit,,vinegar has diluted "acetic acid" in it a way differnt thing than acetic anhydride which is a watched expensive to buy illegaly high powered chemical used in columbia nd in the real china white aka #4 heroin hcl which does not make it outta sotheastern aisa much now days cause there are lottsa chinese junkies,despite what there communist government says,most of the "china white" which is slang for high grade #4 white powder heroin hcl washed with ether and all kinds of shit to make it the primo smakcis made in burma,south china,thailand etc. and stays among the now numerous local smakc heads...The don't use vinegar or acetic acid in tar to get back to that but a similar cheap version of scetic anhydride more similar to acetic acid(which is diluted to 5 to 10% in vinegar...

Yeah but with powder heroin, a gram will be 20+ doses. A gram of tar is like two doses.

yes, and when a gram of tar is cheaper than a point of powder, then the scales get balanced. oftentimes making tar a better deal if you pay no mind to the damage youre doing to your vascular system.

^ lol @ putting price of drugs over your vascular system and ultimately your health and life. This site is supposed to be about harm reduction, you're encouraging it practically. #4 is alot better for your health in the long run if you plan on using heroin.

^ lol @ putting price of drugs over your vascular system and ultimately your health and life. This site is supposed to be about harm reduction, you're encouraging it practically. #4 is alot better for your health in the long run if you plan on using heroin.

im doing nothing of the sort. im not encouraging using black tar. all im saying is that you get more opiate for your dollar and that saying tar is expensive is absolute horseshit. but yes, im not going to deny that the cheapest tar is vascular suicide.

in my case i buy tan rock heroin that is four times the price of the cheap stuff and i only vaporize it.

yeah it's horrible for your veins, I dont have any friends that use heroin with me so everything i've learned about heroin has all come from personal experience but the past year and a half i've shot up EVERY day several times a day and almost ALL of my visible veins are gone...I'm sure i could dig and get a few but the ones that we go for first have been used up and it only took me a year and a half so i'm assuming that's pretty quick for using up your veins. The other thing is since I'm a lone user and didn't get on BL until pretty recently that it's best to rotate your shots and I used the easy veins up first and never rotated just shot the same one till it disappeared :(

Is brown powder that you if you breathe on the powder a few times, then it turns to black tar considered good quality? is that even black tar? is that how all black tar starts?

Is brown powder that you if you breathe on the powder a few times, then it turns to black tar considered good quality? is that even black tar? is that how all black tar starts?

does the color change to a deep black when you breathe on it aswell? ive had brownish heroin in california that clumped with moisture but never turned black and instead of having an intense aroma of vinegar, it was only subtle. and when it was smoked it tasted bitter from the higher concentration of alkaloids. does this sound similar to yours? i found it to be nearly 3 times as potent as medium-low quality tar.

although tar comes in different shades, hardiness and texture when i think of black tar,im thinking of something that looks like this:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=heroin/heroin_tar__i2006e0997_disp.jpg

black as night, sticky and reeking of vinegar.

i used to have a friend whos uncles were in the mexican mafia. he told me a lot of tar is produced from simply heating together crude opium and distilled vinegar, followed by an ethanol extraction. so wouldnt the principal narcotic in this lazy blend be 6-MAM acetate?

Yeah but with powder heroin, a gram will be 20+ doses. A gram of tar is like two doses.

This absolutely should not be the case.

I find tar to vary in consistency and cuts way too much to be sustainable...

I am fairly fortunate too have tried very high quality powder and very high quality tar...

The powder I watched someone OD on .07 (gives you an idea of strength), when I used it I would use .1.

When I got the tar I assumed it would be much weaker and did a .2 shot, from what friends tell me my lips went blue...the whole 9....and I could do .1 powder no problem...

Id put the ratio IME to be at around .1 powder = .15 tar.

No horrible vein damage to speak of after 2 years ish of IV use, but only once or twice monthly....one or two days with many shots each (just to clarify).

I've only tried two batches of tar, but this junkie girl totally vouched for the second batch's high purity. Her and my friend were fine with like 0.2g of IV/vaporized, but I ended up plugging 500mg in 30 minutes and not really being very high. Two "bags" of powder with way less than a point each would have me nodding even if I snorted em.