• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Black spots on arm after injecting BTH?

mrblack1989

Greenlighter
So SWIM has been shooting BTH for over a year now, due to slamming like six, seven times a day because SWIM is a junkie who just can't stop, safe to say that he has messed up his arms pretty bad creating a pretty insane line of track marks on both arms but SWIM's concern here is that some of those track marks aren't your typical red scars, they are like black holes, does anyone know what this is from? Is it normal? Is it dangerous? Any information would be appreciated. Also, due to some careless shooting, Swim has missed a few dozen times and there is now permanent lumps and when he goes to shoot in his arms now it feels like the effect isn't as good, is this due to the veins just being jacked up or is that just a tolerance thing? Any info you can provide would be helpful. Please avoid bashing or rude comments. SWIM knows what he is and he isn't proud of it, he is just looking for some information. Thank-you.

could you at least try plugging it for a while to give your veins a rest? sounds like youre giving yourself little tatoos with some of the adulterants in the gear. pics please

sounds bad.... One person I know is covered in like black spots, but not holes after 6 months of shooting dope. Quite sad as if she would stop shooting and using dead vein marks as a guide where to hit she would be much better off. Instead I wouldn't be suprised if she becamea hoe flipping tricks for a hit. The dope worlds a sad one...

Welcome to bluelight we do not use terms like SWIM here.

I would see a doctor or medical professional, and just be honest about how you're injecting heroin. Based on what you wrote and how I'm not experienced with IV drugs at all it could be bruising, or it could be something else but you need to get it checked out. Good luck, and stay safe.