• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

BL Poker Tournament: Weds 18 Feb 8pm - details in 1st post

"the big deal" is the best poker book around, also the biography of "stuey ungar" great storys and great advice

I've read the Ungar one, but the book i mention is very good. It's about the biggest heads up cash game ever, when a banker took on a group of the top pros. The blinds got to 6 figures.

I think I know the game you mean, but haven't read the book. It was one where even the pros didn't have enough money to buy-in individually, so they had to pool their cash?

(and no, they didn't get paid :D...this was a few years ago though, I think).

nah, it was a journalist that took a year off to become a pro poker player about 20 years ago, and wrote a book about it

I think I know the game you mean, but haven't read the book. It was one where even the pros didn't have enough money to buy-in individually, so they had to pool their cash?

(and no, they didn't get paid :D...this was a few years ago though, I think).

nah, it was a journalist that took a year off to become a pro poker player about 20 years ago, and wrote a book about it

Nah, it's the one where a banker took on the pros a few years ago, head's up. The pros formed a group called "The Corporation" and got together about $8mio to match the bankers cash. The pros decided who would play the bankers...some got murdered by him....but they ended up winning.

I don't play poker. Stop spammin my pm box.

Last edited:
Fucking again lost with Aces against 9s. Is there some new rule in poker that 99 is the best possible hand, even with 3 overcards on the board against someone who re-raised you preflop?

Fucking again lost with Aces against 9s. Is there some new rule in poker that 99 is the best possible hand, even with 3 overcards on the board against someone who re-raised you preflop?

Yep, it's the little known dundee-ginger rule, which also means all raises should be 3x. ;)

and Infinite Jest.

Mugabes out on the streets selling the big issue as we speak in order to raise cash.