Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

BL Poker Tournament: Weds 18 Feb 8pm - details in 1st post

TheSpade

Bluelighter
Edit:

The tournament will be played at 8pm UK time (3pm EST), 18 February. Buy-in is $10+1.

Go to Pokerstars.com (you will have to register and deposit some money).

tournament number 138781611, called Bluelight - Round 3

password is bluelight - IJ

As discussed in another thread we should get an online poker game going. Be fairly easy to set up, everyone would need to sign up to the same poker site one which allows private tournaments presumably and all pay say a tenner buy in if that's fine by everybody else

So who's up for it?

So far myself, eDDe, Pingu and TheKid seem keen. Reckon we'd need ten folk.

Also need suggestions on a site to play at, I want to familiarise myself with the layout and so forth before I play for cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless this happens soonish, it'll have to be in April when I get back.

£10 buy-in, everyone should play even if you can't.

Titan or PokerStars, which ever has best deposit bonus.

Not really bothered about the deposit bonus because I'm just putting in a one off tenner so it's not a big deal.

As long as we can set up a private tournament.

If they're going to match it 100% though, everyone could put £10 in and have a £20 pool :)

Fuck sign up bonuses, unless we're not all members of the same site. Too much effort!

I have active accounts at Full Tilt, Party, Blue Square and Betfair. Does everyone else have accounts with those guys?

Aye I'm not that fussed about sign up bonuses. I think I did have an account with Betfair back in the day so maybe it'll still be active I don't know.

I'm in, I'm playing right now on Absolute.

I'm not sure it's worth worrying about the sign-up bonuses, surely you have to play loads of games to clear the bonus anyway? (They don't just give you the money, at least not on Absolute).

Edit: I have accounts on Absolute, Pokerstars, and Full Tilt, but only have money on Absolute (I play free rolls on the others, or at least I used to).

You've just linked to a wikipedia page that doesn't have any info on it.

And no I've never even heard of it.

Texas No Limit Hold Em all the way.