• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BL Meetup (VIC): Cycle Ride

Blah. Fine. How about we ride to somewhere you fools can meet us. I mean hell, I'm sure we can STOP on the way. You can deal with that right?

<3

^In my humble opinion, this is a bike riding meetup and nothing else. If non-bike-riding folk want to meet up what's stopping you all from starting a thread about that elsewhere? :\
I don't really see the point in you guys having to pander to the people who want to meet up with you when you've clearly stated from the beginning the purpose is to ride. Kinda defeats the whole purpose, IMHO. 8(

i think the point of it was to meet up afterward, so us non bike riding folk could still catch up with the bike riding folk.
i dont see why its such a big deal that we cant do both on the same day?

<3

^Well, I guess if you guys want to drive out there to meet them, go right ahead. :) It'll be a fair distance by car for most, I would say - and considering many can't make it to a meet right next door, I don't know what the chances of this pulling off would be.
They also won't be stopping for a long amount of time, I wouldn't think, and they'll be sweaty and stinky. :p

But, if you guys want to, go right ahead. Providing they're keen on the idea too.

I just thought it a little silly when we can have a non-cycling meet and have these boys [+ girl] come along too is all. :)

KemicalBurn said:
How about we just go to a pub that has a bike nailed to the wall or something?

ride to canberra and have a celebratory drink at the oh so established bicycle museum :p

KB is the original BMX bandit!!!

and c0tb, chill! I'm sure any of the aforementioned bikies would have no problem with telling us to STFU if it was rendering their riding redundant (man alliteration turns me on). I'm happy to trek out to wherever they are resting their weary limbs for a celebratory sparkles and rubdown........now I'm just getting carried away.

But I'm sure they will feel like breakfast after the ride, and it seems like people are keen to meet up with some of the people attending - I don't see the issue there!

Heheh. About 3 or 4 posts relevent to the actual bike riding process.

Anyways see a few of you on Saturday :)

We don't mind, I'm sure. If you guys wanna organise something feel free to hijack the time period post ride, and this thread if need be. We've organised ourselves now :)

I think we'll be heading out at around 9am probably be finished around 12.

A BL meetup, when was the last time I went to one of those? Wild Things 2? :)

Last edited:
ruski said:
We don't mind, I'm sure. If you guys wanna organise something feel free to hijack the time period post ride, and this thread if need be. We've organised ourselves now :)

I think we'll be heading out at around 9am probably be finished around 12.

A BL meetup, when was the last time I went to one of those? Wild Things 2? :)

Heh your memory must be fuxored :) Personally seen you at a few after that %)

well I'm officially now i'm. grand total so far: 2 guys and a girl (+ a pizza place?)
yeh reprezentin' the ladies....

I've already got an idea for the next sports activity meetup; my dad plays coights (wtf are coights? yes, exactly). It's right up everyone's alley= it involves throwing rings (coights) over a peg 9ft away. Minimal effort required, actually I think he's involved so he can booze it up with the guys down there haha

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
^In my humble opinion, this is a bike riding meetup and nothing else. If non-bike-riding folk want to meet up what's stopping you all from starting a thread about that elsewhere?
I don't really see the point in you guys having to pander to the people who want to meet up with you when you've clearly stated from the beginning the purpose is to ride. Kinda defeats the whole purpose, IMHO.

Whats the problem here?
Is there an issue with these bikeriders stopping off somewhere for a chat and a break?
ruski has already stated he is capable of stopping to meet 'us fools'.
It most definitely seems that you would subtly do what you could to prevent this.

Noone is forcing or even asking you to go anywhere.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
I just thought it a little silly when we can have a non-cycling meet and have these boys [+ girl] come along too is all. :)

Half of the people on this bikeride never head out to anything remotely resembling a bluelighter meetup, either because they're over it and have no motivation to see randoms (or similar), or because they have dead weights that don't allow them to head anywhere without having to leave 2 seconds into whatever event it is.

On topic now, I'd be keen to go somewhere for a coffee or something during your folks' future rides, assuming I get notice.

miss_goody2shoes said:
well I'm officially now i'm. grand total so far: 2 guys and a girl (+ a pizza place?)

I've already got an idea for the next sports activity meetup; my dad plays coights (wtf are coights? yes, exactly). It's right up everyone's alley= it involves throwing rings (coights) over a peg 9ft away. Minimal effort required, actually I think he's involved so he can booze it up with the guys down there haha

coights?
just hit up lawn bowls.
Easy as shit to learn, not that easy to master, and most lawn bowl clubs have a pub on sight, so you can get slaughtered.

Id go if someone dinkies me. Anyone got a tandem bike?

My neighbours do, but really, I think they'd mind.

Moe - i'm hoping this becomes a regular(ish) thing. Train up son!! You can drink coffee and ride at the same time, surely? :)

miss_goody2shoes said:

Damnit! I love coights! I used to have a coight set when i was younger...

(hehe, i said coight ;))

Moe: i love lawn bowls. Our last work function was barefoot-bowls at Merthyr Bowls (that probably doesn't mean much, being in brisbane and all, but it's an awesome bowls on the brisbane river). Much fun was had, much beer was drunkededed.

Sorry for all things OT mods ;) as you were.