• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball BL Bracket Challenge 2022 v. bracketbrawl

dude i don't really know what im doing....im not a big college b-ball fan - i only ever really get into it if i fill out a bracket - and it's been a few years since ive done one....

but im glad i did one....i would be less enthused if hockey was ending the regular season on time this year

they do nhl playoff brackets - we should do that too if anybody's interested

word. I rarely watch basketball, mostly the first two rounds of march madness cuz it's on during the day. I did have on a 6ers game not too long ago. That was good. But Embiid is a diddler.

Yeah, I make most picks on who I feel is the better school academically cuz I got deep into the college state in my time. Ball skill is another thing. And that last bracket I filled out, only one, was in 2006.

Yeah who knows, there's still 16 games today that can turn things right around for your brakcets.

Hell yea - I love day games too

when i lived really close to safeco field, i would take my kid to the weekday day games to see the mariners - i think one season, we went to about 20 games - drinking space dusts and changing diapers at the games :cool:

I'm sick man. So fucking disappointed and feel sorry for the guys. I've stuck by Cal for so long through all the ups and downs, all the shortcomings. But this changes things for him, I think. We had a championship team this year. Talented freshmen, experienced transfers, and most likely the National player of the year in Oscar.

Way, way too often we play down to the level of our competition. I watch these other teams step on their competition's throat. They play to win from the start. We play scared. We play not to lose. Why over and over again do we lose close games with unused timeouts? Tired of the excuses.

I don't know shit about being a coach, obviously. Part of me still wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. But after our 9 win team last year, our first round NIT loss to Robert Morris, the Kansas State year, the Wisconsin year. Our SEC title drought. The 2012 championship starts to look like an aberration. Anthony Davis, John Wall, MKG... their talent was just too overwhelming for us not to win.

Whatever man. I'll try to enjoy the rest of the tournament I'm just pissed off. Yesterday was terrible, losing our assistant coach to Louisville then getting snuffed by the fucking Peacocks.

Ball games I've done a few, Old Yankee stadium once and Veteran's stadium in Philly. In Binghamton we'd get good seats at the minor league hockey games and BMets games. Neither of those teams are there anymore. But they still have games with other minor league teams. That's what got me started on the Mets games. I've seen old shea stadium when I was in Queens for a conference. But to go to citifield would be nice.

Yeah, you're dad of the year. Probably safer to take a baby to a ball game than let's say a rock concert. Ha, I'm all about live music. But also too much of a snob because venues and festivals keep snubbing Homegrown.

Ball games I've done a few, Old Yankee stadium once and Veteran's stadium in Philly. In Binghamton we'd get good seats at the minor league hockey games and BMets games. Neither of those teams are there anymore. But they still have games with other minor league teams. That's what got me started on the Mets games. I've seen old shea stadium when I was in Queens for a conference. But to go to citifield would be nice.

Yeah, you're dad of the year. Probably safer to take a baby to a ball game than let's say a rock concert. Ha, I'm all about live music. But also too much of a snob because venues and festivals keep snubbing Homegrown.

ive never seen the new Yankees stadium - just the old concrete one like you're talking about....that stadium sucked

safeco field is really cool because you dont even have to sit in your seat - so i'd buy the cheap $11 center field bleacher seats and just hang around on the 1st level and we'd almost never even sit in our seats....

all these new ballparks nowadays are super nice

Scranton/Wilkes Barre used to have the phillies triple A team. Red Barons. They moved them, and got the Yankees triple A team. Rail riders. I haven't been to any of those games since it was the Red Barons playing there. Which coincidentally is a name for one of my law firms yet to take off. Red Baron Law.

Veterans stadium in philly was weird. We would get nosebleed tickets to the Eagles games, and it feels like you could take a tumble down the stairs walking up and down. That stadium was a Phillies and Eagles stadium. Their new stadiums are in the same lots as the old ones and easy to get to. If Lincoln financial field hosts a world cup game in 2026 I'm going. @Mr. Krinkle

This pretty much sums it up:

EQSeTlr.jpg

I've never heard Calipari say anything like that in going on 12 years.

This is the breaking point of requiem mom and jabberwocky.

Last edited:
Unc my pick won’t hold up against this Baylor squad in OT unless they have a game plan.

Unc my pick won’t hold up against this Baylor squad in OT unless they have a game plan.

I have UNC beating St Mary's in the next round....and then i have them losing to Kentucky which isn't happening now:facepalm:

I have unc beating ucla. But they can win it all now since Kentucky is out and that would only help me.

Both my brackets are officially fucked now.

at least now I can start enjoying the games for no other reason than the game itself.