• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

BK-MDMA (Methylone) and LSD?

I've got both in large-ish quantities and I've never had the slightest inclination to mix them lol.

Mostly because Methylone has me rolling so hard I can't even talk. Like what's even the point?

Mostly because Methylone has me rolling so hard I can't even talk. Like what's even the point?

You do know that you don't have to eat several hundred milligrams everytime you take it, right? ;)

Personally, I don't see why the two couldn't synergize in a candy-flip.
Methylone seems to share the empathogenic and stimulant effects of MDMA while being less active as a psychedelic, i.e. 5HT2a receptor agonist. However, you're already getting plenty of 5HT2a agonism from the LSD, so that shouldn't really be an issue.

I mean I've heard coke and meth mix swimmingly with lsd too (if you're so inclined..). I don't think it'd be as rainbows coming out of my eyes like as a candy flip but im sure it'll still feel incredible

I think they'd mix well, though maybe not quite as well as MDMA and LSD. I haven't mixed them though.

Really? Do people actually like this stuff? I thought its sole use was to pass it off as MDMA is you're a scummy dealer. no judgement just curious lol

No. Methylone is often just the first assumption people make when they get lacklustre gear or have an underwhelming experience. Realistically, the chance of being sold methylone as MDMA or even coming across methylone are slim to none these days.

^I have pure methylone itself, and 150mg has me unable to speak/move at the peak. I wouldn't say it was entirely euphoric... just flooring. Never tried MDMA but if they do bear many resemblances I wouldn't be keen on MDMA.

Now 4-FA... that's a fun ass empathogen. Just the right mix between rolly and stimmy.

Really? Do people actually like this stuff? I thought its sole use was to pass it off as MDMA is you're a scummy dealer. no judgement just curious lol

Methylone is an amazing drug. It's different from MDMA but also great. IMO it's like a cross between MDMA and cocaine, sort of.

Methylone is an amazing drug. It's different from MDMA but also great. IMO it's like a cross between MDMA and cocaine, sort of.

Funny you mention that. I believe I may have had methylone one time when I was much younger. Some of the older kids at my high school had gotten ahold of some powder called "bk punch" and they described it as a mix between "molly and blow". We were all at a friends house who'd parents were gone for the weekend and two dozen of us went through an absurd amount of it. I remember it hurt really bad up the nose but this was almost 10 years ago so I don't remember the effects of it very well. I remember it was pretty stimmy and reminded me of MDMA vaguely, but seemed rather shallow and just "feels good".

In retrospect, I imagine methylone may have been sold online as a legal high around then (2009?), probably was just labelled as "bk punch".

Methylone is way better orally than snorted. I've had some truly beautiful moments with people on it. It's not as good as MDMA but IMO it's a really great drug.

Methylone is a special drug for sure when taken orally.
Shorter duration than MDMA and more stimulating.
But still a solid empathogen :)

I'd mixed it with both 2c-e and 2c-d on seperate occasions and it was beautiful. I'm sure you'll get similar results with LSD. Should have a great time.

I'd use to prefer it over MDMA back then mainly because it was so cost effective. Had some amazing times with my friends during those years. Used it pretty consistently for awhile there. But would definitely say that MDMA is the superior drug.

Last edited:
Yeah MDMA is a better drug but I like methylone more for a party type of setting. I miss the days of it being readily available for really, really cheap. And yeah it's a big waste to snort it.

Snorting Methylone feels like a straight stimulant.
It's now lost almost all empathogenic abilities, Its better to dose orally and at most one booster.

It kicks in so fast, i personally like to take it at the same time as the psychedelic im using. It turns the comeups all warm and fuzzy for me. And once your fully tripping you wont feel an urge to redose most likely.

In my experience...

Last edited: