• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Biphentin

Tricky987789

Greenlighter
Hello, i have been unable to find a thread to help me completely with this.. Is Biphentin able to be safely injected if someone wanted to do so..I dont mean is it good to, but will it kill someone who did so. If not.. Single, double filtration? How many mgs.. Please help.

Is crushing and then snorting not a lot easier ?

I struggled finding any information on it but did find this site - if you look through it you will see a study taken in 2014 that showed

1000 cases of people injecting adderal, 500 ritalin, 800 concerta and 11 Biphentin.

Not sure if that helps or not.

Thanks. I read it. I tried iv ing and effects were minute. I am going to try higher dosage, but think after that will stick to sniffing. Thanks for the help.

Thanks. I read it. I tried iv ing and effects were minute. I am going to try higher dosage, but think after that will stick to sniffing. Thanks for the help.

Trying to take the edge off a day of blow. Only thing in the house is my roommates kids 20 mg biphentin. Can I shoot it? Do I need to cook it? Will it clog? How much do I do to make it work it?

She doesn't take them anymore. Trust me I feel like a piece of shit for even being on this site and asking the question in the first place.

Don't shoot Biphentin, it's extremely bad for your veins and body in general and you gain nothing by shooting it, just take them oral

Too offensive? I find it pretty offensive that the guy is considering stealing some kids prescription, so just delete the entire thread then.

Too offensive? I find it pretty offensive that the guy is considering stealing some kids prescription, so just delete the entire thread then.

I too think that stealing medications is not ok, but there's no reason to insult him
Plus he said she doesn't take them anymore...

Correct me if im wrong but isnt biphentin Canadian ritalin or something? Some form of methylphenidate? IIRC this is both extremely difficult and pointless to abuse. Reevaluate your life choices, OP.

Correct me if im wrong but isnt biphentin Canadian ritalin or something? Some form of methylphenidate? IIRC this is both extremely difficult and pointless to abuse. Reevaluate your life choices, OP.

Yeah, iirc it's an extended release form of methylphenidate

Don't inject Biphentin. It's extended-release methylphenidate (same drug as in Ritalin) and comes in tiny beads inside capsules. It would be a huge pain in the ass to even make it safe and effective to inject, nor would it be worth it. Crush the beads and swallow them instead.

Secondly, I don't understand how a stimulant is going to "take the edge off" a day of doing cocaine? Do you just mean you ran out of coke and want to take something similar to coke?