• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Bioavailability/effectiveness of H: Oral Vs snorting Vs boofing.

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
(Moderately long post)

I've been on bupe for quite a while but was on a low dose for the past few months and the last month was on 1mg. Then ½ mg for a week then started H again about 3 days after. I know bupe makes your tolerance high, but I had slowly tapered and for a number of months I only had a small amount in my system then just ½mg for a week.

I initially got myself some street stuff as I was inpatient. Was dark and not very good but I was in withdrawals and wanted sorting. Smoking it made me feel good but the euphoria was minimal.

I've since ordered some high quality #3 Afghan 'Dream Cream' H. It's a very fine creamy powder, super clean, no impurities, not cut or anything. It's basically really f'ing good H. Runs like butter and doesn't leave a trace on the foil. Strong stuff; best I've had. The fact it's pure and in find powder helps as it's easily dissolved that way.

I do get nice euphoria from it but I have to smoke too much and end up nodding my face off and getting too out of it/passing out or smoking too little and not getting that body euphoria. I can't find that middle ground where I get that nice body high but I'm also not too out of it either.

I aren't too familiar with other ways of administration of this drug so I had some questions. IV is not an option btw, that's a no-go zone for me.

Say we are working with 0.1gs in my examples. Compared to smoking it, what would it be like taking it orally in a skin or capsule? Also, what's the bio availablity for orally taking H? If I were to take it orally, would I be best off making a H solution with water & citric acid and using a pipette to put the mixture into capsules and swallow them? Or should I just put the powder into capsules and swallow them?

Same for boofing. I was planning on making a liquid H solution to suck up with am oral syringe and boof it. Again, would PGP (Propylene Glycol) work better than water? Also, does the temperature of the liquid H make a difference? If I warmed it up prior to boofing, would it work better?

There's snorting too, I'm pretty sure snorting H is a bit lame. However, could it be used in conjunction with any of these other method for better results; same with everything here!

If I boofed/swallowed some and then smoked or snorted some roughly 10 mins before it kicks in, would this work better? Or should I wait for it to kick in and do it the other way round?

I'll leave it there. I have other questions but the post is long enough as it is. Any info regarding this, BA for each route and any more tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated! Btw, I also have some Oxycodone, about 400mg ER and 50mg IR. Is there anything I could with this by using it in conjunction with the H to get better results?

P.S. (I'm a 85-90kg, 6'2 male.) I thought I'd add this as it may make anybody in the know to be able to suggest adequate dosage for whatever the suggestion is.

To whoever took their time to read this; thanks! I appreciate your time, have a nice day!🌞

I'm not a hundred percent sure, there are some conflicting answers on page 1 but you might find other answers throughout this threads

According to DF wiki bioavailability of smoking is 52% and oral is 35%

Taking H orally absolutely sucks. I've never boofed it, but I've heard people have had some great results boofing plenty of things. H may work out for you there. You'd want to do a bit more digging around to confirm that though,