• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Betal nut, Areca nut.

wmark

Greenlighter
I know there's already an existing thread but I can't seem to reply to it (new forum noob)

Swim recently took an exceptional trip to India and brought back some Areca nuts having heard they have a nice stim property.

After getting them home I've read they use it with lime (stone) slack in a special leaf and make it into a parcel and chew.

Lack of foresight meant I just had a big cluster of nuts. I triple layered some cling film, crushed the nuts best I could and added abit of sea salt, mustard powder, bicarbornate of soda and honey; I wrapped it up and let swim chew to his hears content.

The chewing lasted a surprising short amount of time until a muddy dribble was engulfing my lower face. 20 minutes later he's feeling slightly more alert and chilled - this could be the 4.5 mg of prazolam swim consumed just before though.

I feel I didn't get the most out of the nut. Does anyone know of any way I could prepare them here without having to import the relevant local chew aids, or does anyone have any sugestions? I thought maybe a balloon with a few pin pricks in

Thanks in advance guys

It seems to be a mild everyday kinda stim like coffee or cigs to the cultures who use it. That might be all you get, ordering some slaked lime and figuring out the properties of the leaf and if you can get any fresh analogue will get you closer to an answer.

you need some lime then chew a whole not you will get high they are good for your chi energy also help release blockages similar to amanita muscaria in that respect. good luck.

you need some lime then chew a whole not you will get high they are good for your chi energy also help release blockages similar to amanita muscaria in that respect. good luck.

Thanks guys

Yeah the guy at the spice plantation mentioned it's extremely good for your digestion and general well being (I'm guessing as a pretty regular person myself, the nut could have a laxative effect maybe, like most stims seem to for me)

I'll order some slaked lie asap, I've heard getting the amount of slaked lime right can be important; don't want to end up with a mouth full of holes.

Anyone know where what leaf is best used to make the parcel for chewing? Cling film was horrific.