• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Best way to Snort some snow cocaine

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
these are my tips for getting the best out of your snow.

First off, if you wanna try and see the quality of your gear, see if you can cook it into crack, or take a little bit and rub it in between your two fingers (your thumb and pointer finger, It should become oiled) and whatever’s left is what it’s cut with. Most of good snow would disappear if dropped into water and whatever’s left is most likely the cutting agents. You should also be able to see shiny sparkles in it with a cellphone light, as well as when your breaking it up it doesn’t form into harder rocks instead should break up flakey.

so to get the most out of what you got, all you need is a bottle of water and preferably nose saline.

first, check which nostril is active. You can tell by closing one nostril at a time and see which nostril is being used or the easiest to inhale.

second, dip your pointer finger in the water and shuv- or rub your nostril that your using up it. Get it wet so the snow does not go strait to your throat.

Third, take a good sized rail and let it sit in your nose/ sinuses for 15 min or so then start going for the drip.

Forth, Use saline to keep your nostrils hydrated so they can absorb the snow better.

repeat before doing a rail and after 15 min of doing the rail.

An extra side note: This is worse for your health, especially the liver, but snow (For me at least) is much better on alcohol, a totally different high, so what I do is take a line after every beer I finish. Hope this helps and answers some of your questions.

Last edited:
Consuming Cocaine by itself is quite different from consuming Cocaine and Alcohol together and actually forms a new compound; Cocaethylene. Although this substance is more euphoric than either cocaine or alcohol alone, it is not without risk. It is significantly more cardiotoxic and also, drinking while using stimulants is risky because the sedative effects of alcohol are reduced. These are what the body uses to gauge “drunkenness”. This typically leads to excessive drinking with greatly reduced inhibitions, high risk of liver damage and increased dehydration. They will also allow you to drink past a point where you might normally pass out, increasing the risk.

With all that said, I almost never do cocaine without drinking as well, but I try not to drink too much. Happy skiing.

Cocaine is quite different from consuming Cocaine and Alcohol together and actually forms a new compound; Cocaethylene. Although this substance is more euphoric than either cocaine or alcohol alone, it is not without risk. It is significantly more cardiotoxic and also, drinking while using stimulants is risky because the sedative effects of alcohol are reduced. These are what the body uses to gauge “drunkenness”. This typically leads to excessive drinking with greatly reduced inhibitions, high risk of liver damage and increased dehydration. They will also allow you to drink past a point where you might normally pass out, increasing the risk.

With all that said, I almost never do cocaine without drinking as well, but I try not to drink too much. Happy skiing.
I’ve been using bluelight for about 10-15 years (I’m 30) figured I’m educated enough to help out now. I didn’t mean to drink on it. Just meant that it Is a better combination. Other than that, hope this can help and educate Noobs. Totally get where your coming from though. I will edit this to make sure people dont get the idea to mix both.

I’ve been using bluelight for about 10-15 years (I’m 30) figured I’m educated enough to help out now. I didn’t mean to drink on it. Just meant that it Is a better combination. Other than that, hope this can help and educate Noobs. Totally get where your coming from though. I will edit this to make sure people dont get the idea to mix both.

Right, nothing wrong with your post, but this is an HR site, so I just added the HR bit as an addendum. I think "better" depends on your definition too. Better high? Yeah, I think that's true. Better for you? Definitely not. Know what I mean?

Right, nothing wrong with your post, but this is an HR site, so I just added the HR bit as an addendum. I think "better" depends on your definition too. Better high? Yeah, I think that's true. Better for you? Definitely not. Know what I mean?
Totally. What is HR though so I know for the future?

Cocaethylene is not just a bit worse, it's significantly more toxic than cocaine and alcohol by itself. Way too many people are ignorant about this and always mix it with alcohol just because they see others do it and get used to it.

I'm not saying you should never ever combine cocaine and alcohol, but it definitely shouldn't be standard practice for weekly cocaine users (and I've seen tons of people do this).

There's plenty of info about the toxicity of cocaethylene but I'll just cite this from medscape:
"Clinical data indicates that the concurrent use of alcohol and cocaine is associated with increased mortality and morbidity from cardiovascular complications, hepatotoxicity, and behaviors leading to personal injury. In 74% of cocaine-related fatalities in the United States, another drug, usually ethanol, had been co-ingested. The addition of alcohol to cocaine increases the risk of sudden death 25-fold."

Cocaethylene is not just a bit worse, it's significantly more toxic than cocaine and alcohol by itself. Way too many people are ignorant about this and always mix it with alcohol just because they see others do it and get used to it.

I'll second this and add some anecdotal. I just received an actual diagnosis of alcoholic fatty liver disease (no cirrhosis thankfully) with heavily drinking for less than 3 months but using cocaine as well. And the symptoms from that were hell, to say the least.