• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Best way to consume benzo solutions

Azed

Bluelighter
Hey y'all, was curious as to whether it was more effective to take these benzo solutions under the tongue or to just swallow them immediately. Does it effect availability negatively to not hold them under the tongue? Or is it negligible? I would assume generally that it would be best to keep things sublingual in terms of potency and onset.

Curious as to your guys thoughts and personal experiences.

Best wishes to you all!

Most PG solutions are measured with 1ml oral syringe, squired in small glass of orange juice water mix, few oz of liquid, shot down, then cased with half a bottle of water, 1 hour onset approx

1mg Etizolam 0.5h - 1hour onsets (1mg/per ml)
1mg Diclazepam 1-2 hours onset

For under the tongue solution would have to be .025 ml (1/4 volume than PG) to dissolve more effective….and look into a medium/carrier closer to alcohol mixed with water, or whatever is the best for particular molecule

Higher concentration of PG solution mixture is best consumed orally in sweet juicy cased by water, even combined with Pregabalin 300mg and Cannabis oil 5-10mg Indica lol. Cool movie cocktail :)

Most PG solutions are measured with 1ml oral syringe, squired in small glass of orange juice water mix, few oz of liquid, shot down, then cased with half a bottle of water, 1 hour onset approx

1mg Etizolam 0.5h - 1hour onsets (1mg/per ml)
1mg Diclazepam 1-2 hours onset

For under the tongue solution would have to be .025 ml (1/4 volume than PG) to dissolve more effective….and look into a medium/carrier closer to alcohol mixed with water, or whatever is the best for particular molecule

Higher concentration of PG solution mixture is best consumed orally in sweet juicy cased by water, even combined with Pregabalin 300mg and Cannabis oil 5-10mg Indica lol. Cool movie cocktail :)
Thanks for the response! I have Bromazolam 4mg/ml in PG and dose with a 1ml syringe. So your saying orally as in just swallow it? And not waste time holding it in your mouth? I also have some Pregabalin; which and how much benzos do you combine the Pregabalin with?

Thanks, and best wishes!

Ya, just squirt measured amount in 1ml oral syringe into small glass of juice

You can also empty capsule of Pregabalin powder into glass first, add room temp bottled water to dissolve powder, swirl around, add a little orange juice, then squirt PG solution into glass

Dosage would be according to your tolerance, to be safe

Pregabalin on a fasted state (empty stomach) it has a T-Max of approx 0.6 hours …compared to 3 hours after a heavy meal / full stomach

45min - powder on empty stomach vs 3 hours after a large meal

Start at lower dose to see how it effects you…then you can increase accordingly to your liking

Either sublingual or oral are going to be your best bets. There aren't any worthy advantages involved in injecting Benzodiazepines. If you're interested in trying something different, you could try administering the drug rectally.

Administering the drug rectally will likely bring upon a faster onset than any of the two ROA's specified above. Rectal administration, on a philosophical level is perfect for Harm Reduction. It provides a great compromise between potency, onset and etc. It also eliminates all of the possible complications associated with more dangerous routes like injection.

If you want to try this out, I would advise taking your given dose up into your dosing syringe/dropper. This can then be added to 5ml - 10ml water, mixed together, drawn up and then quickly injected into the rectum. Oil and water don't mix, yes, but this isn't super relevant if you mix the two vehicles up and inject within a minute or two, before allowing the layers to separate. If you want to avoid this, you can use a vehicle like cooking oil with the same volume (most oral syringes are either 5ml or 10ml).

Out of all the suggestions I make to people, I have to say, rectal administration is often advice that people greatly appreciate once they realize what it's like. It's quick, easy and virtually all drugs administered by the route have a benefit in bioavailability, time of onset (bigger "bang) and at the very least, the same duration of effect (sometimes longer).

If one dissolves a bnzodiazepine in propylene glycol, IV is rather spectacular. It's also an extremely dangerous thing to do. I've swallowed 100mg of etizolam and continued about my day, others have posted that 1mg IV resulted in them waking up on the kitchen floor 30 minutes later.

In fact, I'm certain etizolam (and metizolam and deschloroetizolam) undergo a huge amount of first-pass metabolism and/or very high protein binding. That ethyl moiety is a magnet for non-specific blood enzymes to oxidize.