• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best syringe to IV heroin?

If you decide to go down the route of injecting heroin then be prepared to have dirty old men use you for sexual favours. Or perhaps you will turn to crime to pay for your habit. Eventually you will end up in trouble with the law and put in jail. As a nice young 18 year old you'll be someones bitch in no time. So either way you will end up with an asshole as big as a bucket.

Dont inject heroin.
Doesn't seem like an accurate prediction of what would happen. I doubt I'll turn to crime just because I can't afford to inject more dope, one of the reasons I quit to begin with is because I was broke. I still didn't and wouldn't steal.

You might not die. You will be underwhelmed by the high soon though. And when your older you will be like us with particles floating in your blood causing a stroke which makes half your body paralyzed at 40 years old. You might just become a vegetable with dudes like me wiping your butt and changing the channel to something you don't like :)

Doesn't seem like an accurate prediction of what would happen. I doubt I'll turn to crime just because I can't afford to inject more dope, one of the reasons I quit to begin with is because I was broke. I still didn't and wouldn't steal.
What exactly do you think will happen? No one gets into heroin thinking they will sell themselves for sex or be thrust into a world of crime but it happens time and time again. Once you are in deep enough you will do ANYTHING to feed that monkey on your back.

I suggest you go and buy a butt plug and prepare for the inevitable. Make sure its nice and big....

Once you are in deep enough you will do ANYTHING to feed that monkey on your back.

I have been into heroin for a long time. Never once thought about fucking another guy for money. Recently got laid off and went from making enough money to support a full time 1.5-2g+ a day habit to currently not making enough to even support more than 1 week at a time at ~1g a day. So i go into WD's like every other week and it is fucking awful. Yet i still dont even consider doing sexual favors for another guy as an option and actually NEVER would. Back in the day i used to steal to support my habit when i couldnt afford it, but now i wont even do that. I just sit back and accept the WD's and yes they are fucking awful shitting and puking disasters basically every other week but i know that i did it to myself.

I wont lie, i do have urges to steal things some times to get high but i control myself and realize ide rather withdraw in the comfort of my home or my friends home rather than a jail cell so i refrain from doing something stupid like that. Sexual favors for guys never even crossed my mind though, i dont know what you have done in your time or what your habit was but i have more respect for myself than to do something that sickening for money.

To put that in perspective, i really do not care if i live or die, however while i am alive i do NOT want to be in jail, and i do NOT want to be known as the guy who will suck your dick for drug money. That is just fucking disgusting. So your statement is wrong sir, not every guy with an addiction will eventually turn to sexual favors with another guy for money to support his habit. Some people have more respect for themselves than to go THAT low, people who dont even care about dieing will not even stoop that low and i am sure there are a lot of people out there like me in that aspect.

Pretty much, if you gotta go on an internet drug forum to learn how to shoot dope, you def shouldn't be doing it. IV technique is something (usually) that you learn from a fellow addict, whom prolly has years experience with needles. As everyone has said before me, please don't take this plunge into the IV drug game... It will undoubtedly have some type of negative impact on your life.

Pretty much, if you gotta go on an internet drug forum to learn how to shoot dope, you def shouldn't be doing it. IV technique is something (usually) that you learn from a fellow addict, whom prolly has years experience with needles. As everyone has said before me, please don't take this plunge into the IV drug game... It will undoubtedly have some type of negative impact on your life.

This, absolutely this. Do NOT try to IV your first time without someone there, preferably someone with first-hand IV experience.

I think I'm done with IV for good. Lanced myself pretty good last time I tried and I'm sick of it. The rush isn't even worth it, trust me.

This, absolutely this. Do NOT try to IV your first time without someone there, preferably someone with first-hand IV experience.

I think I'm done with IV for good. Lanced myself pretty good last time I tried and I'm sick of it. The rush isn't even worth it, trust me.
I already asked a friend and he said he'd be there for me the first time I IV to make sure if I OD he can call an ambulance or something. He has no IV experience, but it's better than nothing. I also know someone who walked me through the whole process and said I can call them when I do it if I need help with it.

I have been into heroin for a long time. Never once thought about fucking another guy for money. Recently got laid off and went from making enough money to support a full time 1.5-2g+ a day habit to currently not making enough to even support more than 1 week at a time at ~1g a day. So i go into WD's like every other week and it is fucking awful. Yet i still dont even consider doing sexual favors for another guy as an option and actually NEVER would. Back in the day i used to steal to support my habit when i couldnt afford it, but now i wont even do that. I just sit back and accept the WD's and yes they are fucking awful shitting and puking disasters basically every other week but i know that i did it to myself.

I wont lie, i do have urges to steal things some times to get high but i control myself and realize ide rather withdraw in the comfort of my home or my friends home rather than a jail cell so i refrain from doing something stupid like that. Sexual favors for guys never even crossed my mind though, i dont know what you have done in your time or what your habit was but i have more respect for myself than to do something that sickening for money.

To put that in perspective, i really do not care if i live or die, however while i am alive i do NOT want to be in jail, and i do NOT want to be known as the guy who will suck your dick for drug money. That is just fucking disgusting. So your statement is wrong sir, not every guy with an addiction will eventually turn to sexual favors with another guy for money to support his habit. Some people have more respect for themselves than to go THAT low, people who dont even care about dieing will not even stoop that low and i am sure there are a lot of people out there like me in that aspect.
You wont sell yourself but you DID steal and are still tempted to. So you could have easily ended up in jail...and once you are there you'll be made someones bitch unless your tough and a good fighter. The advice to get a butt plug still stands.

Seems like people have to jump off the building theirselfes before they know that it hurts
fucking stupid

You wont sell yourself but you DID steal and are still tempted to. So you could have easily ended up in jail...and once you are there you'll be made someones bitch unless your tough and a good fighter. The advice to get a butt plug still stands.
That's ridiculous, I know people that steal all the time and they'd never be willing to suck off or get fucked by a dude for money.

That's ridiculous, I know people that steal all the time and they'd never be willing to suck off or get fucked by a dude for money.
If they end up in jail they might not have a choice. What do you think happens in there?

Yeah needles are the most efficient way to get high. Yet they can also progress you further into addiction. Which if you can't afford it, then you obviously withdraw harsher but its quick and hard, somewhat. I did the stealing thing when I couldn't afford but some people can have morals still while shooting. My friend definitely did. I wouldn't go any further than petty theft, even though I'm female, I wouldn't let myself do sexual deeds for dope either. So I can't see how just because one uses needles then that must mean he/she has lots of sex blowjobs anal etc with dealers for drugs. Lots of dealers wouldn't give free dope to a Man offering ass, now a female, yes. But if that female is a goofy looking ass cluck head, the dealer won't offer her that unless he really really wants to get down.
Also use a new rig every time, alcohol swab site, sterile water, don't boil fillers into drug, filter, and push off! Be safe And don't have dirty sex with all the creep seducing dealers out there! They're just waiting for young boys like you..

You seem dead set on IV so don't expect any more posts from me for you. Whatever happens to you is your responsibility.

So here I is new to blue light and I'm hoping I'm posting in the right place. This may be old news but neurotin is the shit for opiate withdrawl. 20 years on any opiate you can name, I was beyond hope. This stuff got me clean. Just a shout out to my junkie brethren, this stuff helps!

You seem dead set on IV so don't expect any more posts from me for you. Whatever happens to you is your responsibility.
Yeah i have said my piece too. I have watched his posts from the beginning. He has no intention of listening to any advice that goes against his intentions. That is fine. He will make his bed and he will have to lie in it.

This dude is a drama queen. Plenty of online instructions on how to bang dope. You're begging for attention, ask yourself why and get some help. Once again neurotin is the shit for withdrawals.

If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough!

Just remember that OP :)

This dude is a drama queen. Plenty of online instructions on how to bang dope. You're begging for attention, ask yourself why and get some help. Once again neurotin is the shit for withdrawals.
I already said this thread should be done with already. I have my needles, I've been walked through exactly what to do (more info than I could find on Google thank you very much). The only thing keeping this thread on top is posts like yours. Just stop posting in this thread and it'll disappear.

Shadow Stellatwin is right. It's like you're doing drugs to get attention not even escape yet the sad part is you won't realize when you actually do try to escape through use. You really don't know where your life may go and you may end up doing more with a man than you ever thought you would just because you want to be with someone who uses drugs like you. I am really trying to give you a reality check. Do what you said you were going to do and get professional help. You should call an anonymous rehab services line and figure out how to get into an in patient detox and rehab without paying as you have no income and can not tell your family. If there's a will there's a way and a closed mouth never gets fed. Get help bro...