• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos best safest rc benzo?

real142

Bluelighter
how is clonazolam? any good info anyone has on it for me is it super potent euphoric? i tried etizolam before that was ok

Diclazepam....that's my guess.

also, benzos aren't really "safe" to begin with.

clonazolam is quite potent and lovely but I had to stop using it. Same with flubromazolam.

I want to try Flutazolam and Flutoprazepam

Last edited:
Flutoprazepam is controlled and it's not an RC, Flutazolam sounds interesting but I never saw a single vendor selling.

Yeah, Diclazepam is the safest one, also Deschloroetizolam is pretty safe.

If I was you, I wouldn't get near the RC scene, because they're legal and low priced, things get out of hand so quickly... Try to get Rx benzos, as disappointing as this might sound, it's your best bet.

SWIM

I have tried 2 RC Benzo's. 8 mg. Flubromazapam and .5 mg Clonazolam. I was happy with both. Although Clonazolam at 1mg to 1.5 mg really gave me a " IDGAF" attitude that I didn't like. I started seeking other drugs, like Ice, Crack..just overall drug seeking behavior. Potent, and onset was within 45 min.

Flubromazapam at 16 mg. was really nice...smooth, comfortable, content. Onset about 2 hrs. I rate both around 7/10 IMO they don't give you the cool as ice feeling as I like to say of Xanax or Etizolam. I enjoy the transition from tense,stressed ......to aahhh I feel good and all is right in the world within 30 mins. With the RC's with Clonazolam it was like BOOM..I'm chilled and give zero fucks. Flubromazapam was actually better for me...seemed to last atleast 24 hrs. Just a very content relaxed feeling.

Clonazolam is the least safe RC-Benzo. Highly potent, strong amnesia and a nasty rebound. Similar with Flubromazolam just weaker.

In my opinion Diclazepam is the "safest" one too. I would stay away from Flubromazepam as well since it has an eternity long half-life.

I'd say etizolam blister packs, etizest or etilaam. Etizolam isn't really a research chemical, it's used medicinally in Japan, Italy and some others, and there's a decent amount of literature on it

Pyrazolam has no metabolites so could be safer than those with many unknown metabolites which can linger in the body for a long time. Other than that id say Diclaz and flubromazepam would be fairly safe if used responsibly. Etizolam too as it is actually prescribed and has more research and information available.