• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best roll you have eaten?

the 2003 three ones are better then the 2001 ones in my opinion, they both were good but even in 2001 when i was kinda a beginner i didnt roll as hard as off the 2003 ones with a huge tolerance,

The white hearts of about 4 months ago (australia), perfect mix of mdma and mda, had everything you could ask for all in one pill, smacked out for a bit, loved up, chargy, warm rushes, all senses were amplified x100 and awesome visuals and hallucinations. Doubt i will ever be able to top that nite, but i have some brown 3's which i have heard great things about, so i can't wait to try them.....

^^ Agree with the white hearts (Holy crap)
Yellow Durex or Safe Sex last year (Oh My God)
Yellow 3 last month (All I can say is lucky I was cold, and moving at the time it came on!)

(All these in Australia)

1998 (9?) at Rave 'em and Bailey-Triple Crown Triple Stack (for all that's worth.) Bright white with flecks of brown.

Most euphoric thing I've ever eaten. Although the setting was probably a big part of my enjoyment of the situation.

M

pink falling star
imp
(pinkish 4 pointed star)

i havent been popping for that much but id say this is one of my best! probably aswell coz it was my first peak and after that when i took this pill it was jst as good :D

TranceAndAcid said:
1 point of prue mdma
1 point of wicked speed
put it in a cap and thats the best pill you can have

possible if u like speed and mdma mixed, i dont personally but what ever floats your boat, and how much is a point?? im not up on european terms

Personally I enjoy an E pill better than the MDMA powder itself. Then again, it was mixed with speed and maybe there wasn't enough in there? I mean I knew I was high as a kite but it was sooo clean and I really didn't feel that different..I also didn't peak but I can say that it definatley heightened the pill I had after it that night. Phew.

fadedout said:
possible if u like speed and mdma mixed, i dont personally but what ever floats your boat, and how much is a point?? im not up on european terms

A point is a US term too, its "point one" of a gram, so 100mg.

In Sweden we had blue "No name" April/May this year (2003). Very big/thick pills. The rush was incredible and I almost wanted the rush to end so I could get up from the sofa and dance. I sat there for an hour and almost couldn't move. Totally, including 4h sleep and a lot of haschish I danced for 24 hours. On one pill! Everybody loved them.

California Sunshine (yellow, sun logo)

Apollo 13 (red/yellow capsule)

The best ever!!! :)

1998 : Double height, on both sides printed Mitsubisihis (first time, changed my life)

Aliens, green alienhead shapep lightgreen pills with lilltle withe points (I only know what friends told me about that evening)

1999 : Rolling Stones (after two of these I couldn't feel my legs when I was walking (floating around on ecstasy))

2000 : Sterretjes (Stars) and Buddha's both doing what pills should do. Spacing and Jawbreaking)

2001 : The colour was broken white/beige with no print (Took two and went to heaven so intens)

Had lot's of great pill's but these stood out

White ferraries-2002
White bulldogs-2002-03
Blue RN's-2003
Yellow Molly - this summer

Top 3 best ever:

1. Red Ferarri (Mda)
2. Blue Omega (Mda)
3. green dolphin (Mdxx)

Last edited:
Assuming that this thread is about ecstasy pills :

white Armani

That's the only e-pill I ever had :D

blue dolphin(mdma) and blue d&g(mda)

these were awesome pills alone but once you combined them omg....u never knew what to expect. 8o