• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best roll you have eaten?

Umm...

Hardest hitting pill would be the White Euro's from October of 99. Litterally fell and hit my face on a sub-woofer when it kicked in. Best pill EVER.

Then there are older pills like the Raised Buddah's... Hell, I remember when pills didn't even have logo's :)

My best experience EVER would be the White Bugs Bunny's from September of 1999. I rolled with my best friend and we kinda cried and held each other all night while we told each other how awesome the other was... a 2 hour drive took 6 hours, and that was my friend's introduction to both Raving and Ecstasy...

I'm crying right now thinking about how much those two experiences changed my life...

WOW. I can't decide if it's a good or bad thing.

double-stack white marlboros (who knows if double stack means anything)
yellow/green sunflowers

actually, my best pills were red tulps as well... only saw them in central texas in 2000. if id known better. id have bought a jar. just for me.... lol. i miss good pills. can't find any these days...

fuckabunchofcheapassbastardsthatmakeshitypillsforbetterprofit

I'd have to say of late...

White Hearts
Yellow 3's

Both amazing Pills :)

*Hugs*

Shal...

White Doves - '94/95
White Mitsubishi/Blue Mitsubishi - 1999
White Euros/White Number 1's - 2002
White Hearts - Last Saturday Night 2003

All had in Ireland..

Last edited:
I can't choose just one!

Top 3:
1. Blue Euros - April 2002 ( FLAME )

2. Orange HQ's - First 3 batches from January 2001 to june 2001

3. Green Tweetys - October 2000

----------------------------------------------------
Other great pills!

White Ferraris - April 2002
Good Batch Blue Dolphins - Sometime 2001
Red Pandas - April 2001
Yellow, Red, Blue, Green Gators - All of 2001, Part of 2002
Orange Tops - End of 2001

some pills i got that had magic mushrooms, mdma, and mescaline all mixed into one super little pill, i was trippin out from the mushrooms, exploring my mind on the mescaline, and rollin my face off from the mda, i think they might have had acid in em to who knows, they were the best pills i ever got

fadedout said:
some pills i got that had magic mushrooms, mdma, and mescaline all mixed into one super little pill, i was trippin out from the mushrooms, exploring my mind on the mescaline, and rollin my face off from the mda, i think they might have had acid in em to who knows, they were the best pills i ever got

lolololol

no comment ;)

The first time I rolled was in Newport Beach in 1988. Back then, parachuting was the only way to do it, as far as I knew. It was, uh, fucking amazing.

Unbelievably, I didn't roll again until 1999. In 2000, I got some white Buddhas that were insane, probably the best roll I've ever had.

This may be against protcol, but has anyone had a pill with the letter A on it? If so, how was it?

fadedout said:

I do hope thats sarcasm, but its lacking any smilies............

I don't know about best, but the MnM's I had in July were very good. 85~95mg MDMA lab tested.

Best were (in order):
New Yorkers circa 1991
Dennis the menace (red&black caps) circa 1992
Rhubarb and custard (red&yellow caps) circa 1994

Nothing has come close since with the exception of some very fine MDMA crystals for a short while in 2002

Ahhh, those halcyon days of old...

Back to the old school

whew....i know less about E than i thought. i've never heard of most of these. of course i've only rolled 5 times. the best i've had was double stack scorpions. felt like an electric current running from head to toe. couldn't focus my eyes at all...awesome feeling

EXTCrazE said:
whew....i know less about E than i thought. i've never heard of most of these. of course i've only rolled 5 times.

Doesn't matter if you've only heard of 1 of these, I bet there aren't many people who've heard or seen all of those types of stamp. You can still know about E without having to be able to name every kind of stamp there is :)