View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best ROA for this ketamine paste???

Division1opioids

Greenlighter
I have pictures but can't post them here due to names on label but here is what the label says.

C-ketamine/baclofen/cyclobenzaprine/gabapentin/bupivicane (III) cream.

First post here. Does anyone know what this is and how to use it. Had back problems for a long time and one buddy just handed this over. Used it twice but am not sure what to do with it. It stops pain in area and possibly gives a little opiate feeling buzz. Does anyone have any information or experience with this stuff?

Pretty sure we cant really ID drugs and such here, shroom threads get closed down all the time because of this.

Im no expert either but that looks like it has a few actives in it o_O
I suggest you try research the actual chemicals the are in the cream.

What do you mean with "how to use it"? Do you mean terapeutically or recreationally?

If you mean recreationally, then I'm guessing that since it's a cream, it's not possible to use it reacreationally - except for the slight buzz you already got. (of cause, if you are willing to empty the tube up you rectum, you might get a little more buzz out of it, as well as a numb asshole due to the bupivicane, lol, so I won't recommend it :) ) No, seriously, just use it for what it was meant for, topical application as relief for back ache.

There's quite a few active ingredients in there, and you can check each one on google or wikipedia.

This doesn't qualify as a drug ID thread since the ID of the drug(s) is already known from the label. As for your question, I'm not sure. If it's a paste, it seems like maybe with some low heat it could be dried and crumbled into a powder maybe? Depends on what is in it to make the paste texture. But the bigger issue is, that's quite a few active ingredients, I would be wary with this. Baclofen and gabapentin are both gabapentinoids and baclofen is very unpleasant to take too much of.

Yes there have been topics about this in the past and I tried to help check out if extraction and separation would be feasible, but it's not, really. imo

So like inc and others said just use it as intended: to apply topically for numbing out nerves and nerve pain locally. Especially if you have actual purpose for it.

It's not really feasible any other way than topically, if you're looking for recreational use.
Otherwise it should be an excellent way to knock out some muscle pain.