• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Rave Toy?

Bandanas: They feel soo good against your face + theyre good when taking pictures

I have found that its a good place to put vics vapo rub or cologne on too. That way you can still smell it but you dont have green goop all over your face.

Yea but that's only if you don't mind putting globs of crap on your bandanna.
Personally, I like mine too much and they're fairly unique as well so I definitely wouldn't fuck them up with with cologne or Vick's.

thing that affect the senses.
chocolate, lavender oil, message oil/vibratingthings/balls, incense, a harmonica

literally anything you can think of to tantalize your heightened senses

There are these cheap little light sticks they sell at party supply stores for literally 99 cents. They have like 5 different setting are absolutely amazing.

Tried to find a link but nothing is turning up. They have mesh inside the tube and are attached to a string/necklace. I found them at Party City. Definitely worth a dollar.

^ know what you're talking about. Also available at every dollar store next to the glowsticks n stuff.

My favorite dollar store glo-vention ever has to be that ball you can buy, it's like 6 bracelets with two circular connection pieces that form the two poles of the ball. AWESOME

Lightup frisbee was pretty fun at a field rave, and so was the old school "illuminator" football that glows in the dark.

At a regular place, I like my light gloves, or the led glasses I used to have before they got lost.

I gota go with the generic original response and say glov3s, just cant beat glov3s! i feel like you can do more with each finger, anyways need batteries get some at www.emazinglights.com and use the coupon code SECRETMENU to get 5% off, idk its not much but it adds up

I'm partial to mixing and matching. Like, for instance, I like glowing stuff and poi, but I also love flow toys. So, I'll do something like glowing pacifiers and glow gloves, and play with something like a Vertical Vortex. Triptastic.

...Oh, and yes, bandanas are a must. ;)