• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best opiate painkillers from weakest to strongest and gets you the most buzzed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorBladeSlide

Greenlighter
If your life sucks because you live in severe chronic pain , then I want to at least be prescribed a pain killer that will get me high, just that peacefully sweet, dreamy opiate high...like the kind of high I get when I take 6 oxycodones( aka percocet ) or slammin' H ( aka heroin) Why because being the illness that left me in excruciating pain also left me perpetually ugly as hell. No girl would ever date me so I'm looking for the best opiate narcotic to take orally or suppository, hell if it works good I have no objections, lol.

1 ) what are the best opiate pain killers from weakest to strongest for actual pain management? ( list all that you have taken)

2 ) what are the best opiate pain killers to get high from, from weakest to strongest in your opinion? ( list all that you have taken )

So far I have been on oxycodone 7.5 mg for me pain. Then Butrans patch, then oxycodone again for some reason, then I was put on fentanyl and now I'm on dilauded, which I haven't tried yet because if they suck taking orally I assume I can IV them ...how would I go about doing that as safely as possible?

So oxycodone, butran patch both sucked for my pain and to get high off of them. I heard their is an extraction method for butrans patches but it probably isn't worth the process for such a week drug, well weak when used transdermally anyway. The fentanyl patch worked decent for my pain but they are always falling off, annoying as hell to wear for three days, in my case it was only two days because by the third day they would just stop working. Fentanyl I never got high off of which I thought I would considering fentanyl is 100 times more powerful then morphine?

He gave me 90 pills for one month of 8 mg dilauded . He says he wants me to get used to the new drug before starting on exalgo. So before I can be put on exalgo I have to use these for a month to see how I react to them. But before switching maybe I should tell him I think I would prefer the 8mg dilauded because I read that exalgo is impossible to break into and get the drug out for IV use. Is this correct? Also do you get a better buzz from exalgo compared to regular dilauded 8 mg pills?

I'm also of thinking of going in next month and saying can we try oxycontin instead because I heard you get the best buzz from oral oxycontin even more so then oral dilauded, oral Exxon, and oral Ms cotin...except I heard Opana is the best oral high out of all the opiates but how am I gonna get my doctor to give me opana, isn't it way stronger then dilaudid.

Thanks all:)

Last edited:
Well, I would really think hard about switching to Oxycontin from Dilaudid. It's true that Oxycodone is almost completely absorbed when swallowed as prescribed (87% absorption), compared to Hydromorphone/Dilaudid which loses about 66.6% of its active ingredient when taken almost every other way aside besides intra-muscular and intra-veinous injection.

However, OxyContin is a formula of Oxycodone that releases the narcotic over the period of a day. This is why they are made in high dosages like 80mg and don't contain APAP or any other drug, unlike Percocet. This is why the 'original OxyContin' pills were so popular among drug users-the pills were incredibly small, they contained ONLY the active ingredient, and the time release formula could be destroyed simply by whiping off the tablets coating and then crushing it into a fine powder which could then be sniffed, plugged, parachuted, or mainlined. Nowadays, this is NOT the case. Oxycontin has been reformulated so that the time release is nearly impossible to defeat without spending a lot of time and research and money on the pills you're almost sure to sacrifice for the sake of 'cracking the code'.

The real point of what I'm saying though is that if you're taking 8mg of Dilaudid now, you will not get high off of Oxycontin, and I can't even imagine it being that effective for your pain, when its releasing like 2-3mg every hour..

As far as Opana goes, well that's also been reformulated, though I don't know many details about the new ER systems. I will say though that Oxymorphone (active ingredient in Opana), is potent as fuck. In fact, when administered intravenously, it's 10x stronger than Oxycodone. I couldn't believe that for some reason, but after a week of shooting 10-15mg of Opana IR five times a day, I tried replacing one dose by shooting 90mg of Oxycodone (3 of the 30mg IR tabs), and didn't feel a fucking thing. Sadly though, when taken orally Opana is absorbed so poorly that it's only 2x stronger than Oxycodone when swallowed.

Depends on what works best for you. However, if your dr gets the slightest inclination you areslamming or otherwise abusing your meds your next stop could be the methadone clinic and thats not where pm patients should be. If the fentanyl works for you maybe suggest fentora or actiq. And as zneg said, opana is very potent, so that is another option. As to shooting the dilaudid they dont make the tiny pills you could practically cold shake anymore and shooting pills is dangerous. Sounds crazy with talk of all these crazy strong opiates, but morphine could be worth a try its strong and lasts a long time.

Hi, I am aware if my doctor becomes aware of me slammin' I will no longer be aloud to be his patient and I think these days they do not even have to send you to a detox center or a methadone clinic, the doctors will just say goodbye and kick you out the door leaving us pain patients to go cold turkey. That's why I am super, super careful. Besides I haven't slammed yet because I do not know how to slam 8 mg of delaudid. Does anyone here know how. My pills are soluble in water I believe so they should be easy to IV. They are triangular white pills marked with two lower case p's on one side of the pill, with one of the p's being upside down. On the opposite side of the pill it looks like two 3's facing each other to make the number 8 with a space right down the middle of the 8 from top to bottom. Its weird shape whatever it is and that's the best I can describe it.

I'm just looking for the oral opiate narcotic that gives you the strongest buzz?

Edit : btw is opana er stronger then exalgo er?

i personally think oxycodone, oxymorphine, the whole hydrocodone/hydromorphone family of thebaine derived opioids personally SUCK at PAIN RELIEF, they are way way to fast acting and stimulating, i think they provide a fast quic intense euphoric high with minimal pain relief (that is if ur new to these 4 drugs) for someone with chronic pain, those 4 are SO not the ones to take if ur in pain, i belief morphine sulphate works wonders for pain, yes the euphoria may not be the greatest to some who think that, but it has a long duration and heavy painkilling effects. fentanyl is great for pain relief, however its not for everyone and a lot of people just cant tolerate the side effects. methadone is wondeerful for pain management, and provides a nice buzz, but after awhile u will lose that, but for pain relief its awesome. heroin, ah, i think its more euphoria than anything...even though its a close relative of morphine it just is too fast acting..maybe this is just my body talking

i personally think oxycodone, oxymorphine, the whole hydrocodone/hydromorphone family of thebaine derived opioids personally SUCK at PAIN RELIEF, they are way way to fast acting and stimulating, i think they provide a fast quic intense euphoric high with minimal pain relief (that is if ur new to these 4 drugs) for someone with chronic pain, those 4 are SO not the ones to take if ur in pain, i belief morphine sulphate works wonders for pain, yes the euphoria may not be the greatest to some who think that, but it has a long duration and heavy painkilling effects. fentanyl is great for pain relief, however its not for everyone and a lot of people just cant tolerate the side effects. methadone is wondeerful for pain management, and provides a nice buzz, but after awhile u will lose that, but for pain relief its awesome. heroin, ah, i think its more euphoria than anything...even though its a close relative of morphine it just is too fast acting..maybe this is just my body talking

Hi what do you think of hydromorphone( dilauded ) oral tablets for pain? And furthermore how do you find the high to be when taking them orally? So far I have found that oxycontin gives you the greatest high when taken orally and proviveds better pain relief then exalgo er, is this true?

Here's my 'high' scale ->

Oral Oxymorphone->Oral Morphine->Poppy Tea->Codeine->IV Morphine->IV Hydromorphone->Smoked Fentanyl->IV Oxymorphone->IV Oxycodone->Oral Oxycodone->Snort Heroin->IV Heroin->Oral Hydrocodone

IV Rush Scale ->

Oxycodone->Hydromorphone->Oxymorphone->Heroin->Morphine

In terms of pain management, i think you need to seek non-opioid pain relievers. If the one's you've tried aren't working then the mechanism by which you are feeling pain is probably not highly influenced by the opioid system.

But, the best for pain are probably morphine->hydrocodone->fentanyl->heroin

Last edited:
^ What does the -> mean in your scale? Is the first one or last one listed the "best"?

Either way, that first one makes no sense to me. How are iv heroin and oral hydrocodone beside each other?

In terms of pain management, i think you need to seek non-opioid pain relievers. If the one's you've tried aren't working then the mechanism by which you are feeling pain is probably not highly influenced by the opioid system.

on that note, my doctor prescribes me ketorolac & hydrocodone as needed for pain, because some days the ketorolac works better, some days the hydrocodone works better, & some days i alternate taking both. seeking non-opioid/opiate painkillers (either in addition to or instead of what you're taking now) might be a viable option.

i'm probably going to get ripped a new asshole for that comment though.

i should add that ketorolac specifically is not an option for daily long-term use (it's a 5 day in a row maximum) because it can cause pretty serious harm to your body, like kidney failure.

^ What does the -> mean in your scale? Is the first one or last one listed the "best"?

Either way, that first one makes no sense to me. How are iv heroin and oral hydrocodone beside each other?

It has to do with the quality of the high from least desirable to most desirable for me personally. I don't expect it to match anyone elses. Obviously if i were using IV heroin, then oral hydrocodone wouldn't be a viable option. But with no tolerance to opiates, oral hydrocodone is my number once choice for euphoria and body feel, followed by heroin.

Crashing, your "scale" makes absolutely no sense to me. I'm not sure you understand what the ">" symbol means.

RazorBladeSlide, do not shoot up your opiates. You cannot shoot up any drug long term, your body simply cannot take it. And if you get caught shooting up you'll lose access to most of your painkillers. Plus it will fuck up your tolerance. Save the needle for a treat or don't use it at all. And switch off your Dillies, that medication is useless when swallowed.

Methadone is a great opiate for killing pain. When I was at the Methadone Clinic I'd say roughly a fifth of the patients were there for pain management. I met people there who hated OxyContin because they had to take such a high dose to kill their pain that they couldn't add 2 and 2 together without pen, paper and a calculator. That said, the Methadone high wears off after a year or so and it doesn't come back.

I would go hiking on Methadone and finish the hike with bloody legs, having no clue what cut me. The stuff kills pain, anyone who says it doesn't is wrong.

As for rating the opiates, I doubt any two people will put up the same scale, everyone's body processes substances differently. I have a friend who hates Heroin but loves the Suboxone "high". Go figure.

Favorite Opiate for killing pain: Hydrocodone (trouble is it only comes attached to APAP and in small doses). Second favorite for killing pain: Methadone

Favorite Opiate high: OxyContin. Second favorite opiate high: Heroin

Opiates I have tried: Codeine, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Heroin, Fentanyl, Methadone.

Don't think your life is over because of your appearance. Believe it or not there are many many women out there who are past the superficial and would date you for your sincere personality and intelligence. Realistically you may not be able to bag a model, but if I were you I would try some online dating sites fully explaining your situation honestly and see what happens.

Living life happy and with someone who understands you and also accepts you sounds a lot more rewarding long term than imitating happiness with a bunch of chemicals.

^yeah, good comment Bomb319, and I was going to say something similar.

Razor, you might be "ugly as hell" or at least feel that you are, but that does NOT mean you can't find someone who will fall for you as a whole person.

Don't give up on yourself completely. WHat's really unattractive is someone who has lost all hope and belief in themself. I know it sounds really harsh, but the truth is that people are attracted to someone who has a sense of self-worth and some confidence, and are repelled by someone who has a victim mentality and sees themselves as worthless.

It doesn't matter how deserving the low confidence might be (I mean, you may have lost your face in a horrible accident and appear grotesque), it's just a shitty fact of life that low-confidence and self-loathing make other people want to run away from you.

The opposite holds true, also: regardless of what you look like, if you believe you're worth something and invest time and energy into yourself, people will respond when they find that there's a person of real substance behind your superficial appearance.

Take care and don't go overboard with the painkillers as a substitute for human interaction.

its not hard to take out the time release in a oxy. and the loss is very small.

The best opiate for anyone is evaluated on their tolerance...

There is no way to tell someone the best opiate for them unless they try them for themselves.

There are people who love oxycodone but can’t stand morphine and vice versa...

Hell, there are still people who love meperidine... And still use it to boost other opiates.

It all depends on personal taste. All opiates pretty much have their own little nuances that make them special as individual drugs.

There is plenty of information available on how to slam dilaudid so I will not go into that I will just say DO NOT start with a straight dose of 8mg. Break the pill or otherwise prepare your solution to start at 2mg and go from there. Nothing will give you the rush and the opiate high you are looking AND pain management better than IV dilaudid.

Crashing, your "scale" makes absolutely no sense to me. I'm not sure you understand what the ">" symbol means.

As for rating the opiates, I doubt any two people will put up the same scale, everyone's body processes substances differently. I have a friend who hates Heroin but loves the Suboxone "high". Go figure.

See, you understand after all.^

The '->' symbol represents a successive progression, it's an arrow, as notated by the hyphen. Jesus.

Your best bet is the fent patches if you're looking to get high. Dillies are pretty awesome too.
I'm sorry about your case. But listen, there's always that someone out there who will love you for you.
However, that's going to take confidence, commitment and willpower.
If you got that, then it will be a breeze.
You could always play the pity me thing.
Sympathy fucks are pretty common.

on that note, my doctor prescribes me ketorolac & hydrocodone as needed for pain, because some days the ketorolac works better, some days the hydrocodone works better, & some days i alternate taking both. seeking non-opioid/opiate painkillers (either in addition to or instead of what you're taking now) might be a viable option..

Yeah I was prescribed that for pain for five days ( one pill every four hours for five days or something like that I think it was ) and was told I couldn't use it any longer then that, how did you get your doctor to prescribe more then five days worth? Cause I was told that it would damage my liver , kidneys and it can be addictive. It didn't work for me all. I heard people do get high from it, which is probably why the doctor told me it was addictive, did you get a high from it when you first started it because I didn't ? I read that many due. I guess I was one of the few unlucky ones they didnt...bummer.

There is plenty of information available on how to slam dilaudid so I will not go into that I will just say DO NOT start with a straight dose of 8mg. Break the pill or otherwise prepare your solution to start at 2mg and go from there. Nothing will give you the rush and the opiate high you are looking AND pain management better than IV dilaudid.

I heard that heroin is better then IV dilauded or about the same. What do people here think? Is one stronger then the other. And how do they differ? Heroin is approved in the UK for pain management. I wish it was here as well because its supposed to be great for serious pain.

Edit : some people here think I should try NSAIDs instead, probably because they do not think I am in serious pain because of my comment on being ugly and never getting laid for the rest of my life because I'm deformed in my face and body. Some may think I'm taking opiates for depression and that's definitely not the case, many people substitute opiate highs for sex and since I will never get laid by an attractive women without paying for it , I don't see the problem in using my pain killers, occasionally mind you, as a substitute for a good f.ck. Let me make it clear I tried every drug on the planet before going on opiates because I personally did not want to be on opiates for the rest of my life. Unfortunately after trying every prescription NSAID under the planet with my neurologist he eventually decided I should go to a pain management doctor for my severe pain because I obviously required it since the NSAIDs and nerve medications like gabapentin , lyrics, etc. Etc. NSAIDs just do not touch my pain unfortunately opiates due. Also before thinking I'm some kind of drug seeker I'm not...in fact I asked my PM to specifically start with epidurals for my left leg and foot pain before starting opiates. I have had 3 epidurals so far then we started with percocet, then fentanyl and now 8 mg of dilauded. Although I'm just on regular dilauded because we wanted to try Exalgo and in order to be on that he said we hair to try the non extended release form first in order to see how I react to it. I'm dealing with it fine and a lot less side effects compared to the fentanyl I was on. So far the 8 mgs of dilauded is not as good as oxycodone was for some weird reason but when I get on a higher dose of Exalgo I'm sure this will change and I will be in less pain and be able to do more things like go out with friends, clean my room...which I haven't done in 3 years because my pain has been so severe. I'm just saying my case is more complicated then it appears and I'm just looking for your kindly advice and help during this troubling time in my life. My PM doctor said my pain could be a year longer, 5 years longer, 10 years longer or perhaps I could be in pain for the rest of my life * cries *

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.