• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best Generic brand for major drugs?

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Benzodiazepines

Diazepam: TEVA

Has been the most potent for me thus far

Alprazolam: Greenstone (Close 2nd: Sandoz)

This was a tough one, both greenstone and Sandoz work great for me, but geenstones seem a BIT stronger.

Clonazepam: TEVA

Teva's seem like they're top notch/ Teva's are very popular for lots of drugs.

Lorazepam: Watson

This brand is currently what I have , Watson owns Actavis now, my bottle say actavis but my pills are Watson haha.

My friend has the Ranbaxy brand lorazepam, I let him tried mine and he let me try his a couple times, no BULLSHIT, the Watson seem 3x as powerful.

I have had every brand of every pill out there over the course of my 11 year addiction. At first you start playing these games in your head. Every once in a while there is a LEGIT difference. But I am talking about brands from like 8 years ago that no longer exist. If there is ANY difference at all in the generics for benzos it is all placebo. What makes the difference IMO is when you take them, how you take them, and why you take them. Like you may have been on mylan for months always on a full stomach or at night or some other variable. Then all of a sudden your friend gives you another one when you are not use to taking it and it makes all the difference in the world. Eventually after I had been disappointed and impressed with every current brand, I realized it was all in my head.

Now this is not true for all medications, but I have found it to be the case with benzos. Opiates, for example... HUGE difference in generics... I have also heard there can be a huge difference in stimulants but I don't take uppers so I can't say for sure. Anyways just one man's opinion.

In all of my years with opiates, for some reason, most of the time the name brands were noticeably better. This was a long time ago, and I try not to use oids anymore, but there were some major differences and this was before OPs and all of that. I don't believe it to be placebo or nocebo. Now watson, they know how to make a generic opiate. The ABGs were the closest to a OC 80 but most still prefer the originals.

Stims, the orange football addies were the best, IME. I had the pinks for a while, and then the orange round generics for a while but I know without a doubt that the orange footballs were much better. I thought maybe my tolerance was up, as I had been on vyvanse and the round oranges and was noticing very little effect. I found a place that had the footballs and those things had a lot more kick. I don't know why, some may not believe me, but I swear I could take them blind and tell the difference.

Benzos I don't think there is much difference really, but I'm not counting it out. People liked the yellow bars for some reason, but I never realized much of a difference with any of them.

People also report that the original Ultrams are much better than the generic, but I ever got much of anything off of tramadol. Don't really understand that addiction because they never really did much for me.

OPIATES

Percocet - Watson

These round Watson pills were always my favorite. The IP's were garbage, and so were the Mallies.

Roxicodone - KVK Tech

This was a tough choice, I also LOVED the Mallies also, qualitest were also nice. I HATED the big 224's. The Actavis was pretty decent also.

Hydrocodone - Qualitest

Ever since Watson bought Actavis and changed their pills to white instead of yellow, they seemed HALF as potent. The Watson was my favorite before that. The IP's are OK. But not great.

Methadone - Roxane

I always liked the Roxanne brand better than Mallie for Methadone. They're much softer where you can take them sublingualy and hit you even harder. Don't get my wrong the Mallie 'dones are also awesome. They seem just as potent. But Give me Roxane all day.

DILAUDID - Purdue

The Purdue Dilaudids are AWESOME. They have a great rush when plugged. Better than Roxane and Mallie.