• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug For Dating

Low dose benzo or opiate of choice. No pot, unless you have a tolerance.

All these people saying acid are fucking idiots. Even low doses. Unless you are experienced with LSD, fuck that shit.

1. sober
2. low-ish dose opiates
3. .5-1mg xanax (adjust for tolerance obvz)

OR

PCP + DXM + Ketamine + Crack
- im sure it'll be a great time! (no matter how many times her face looks like a pig, DO NOT COMMENT)

*alternative method not tested* :)

Methamphetamine would be ideal for speed dating. :)

haha omg that'd be hilarious if someone made a video of themselves going to a speed dating night twakt'd out of their mind. i can just imagine the expressions you'd see on their faces.

You should not rely on drugs to make a relationship better. The only good relationships I have been in involved very little drug use.

You should not rely on drugs to make a relationship better. The only good relationships I have been in involved very little drug use.

you're lucky. drugs bring out my personality. when not on anything i'm just like a zombie

you're lucky. drugs bring out my personality. when not on anything i'm just like a zombie

I'm far from lucky. When I say those relationships were "good", that's only relative to the other relationships I've had which revolved around drug use. They ended in disaster very shortly. The "good" ones at least lasted a little longer and I was at least genuinely happy for the most part. They still mostly crached and burned, but not due to drugs. :\

why would you guys says opiates? what if she wants to have sex? and i know Heroin makes u limp.

I can't believe some of you are putting down opiates. Opiates are the most profound solution to ALL of life's problems. =D I don't really use anymore, aside from sniffing 2 suboxone's like once a month, but when I was using I had double the women interested in me than before. My current girlfriend of 2 and a half years I met because I was out of my skull on OC every day. She had no idea and just thought I was the funniest randomest smartest guy in the world. $10000 later I kicked the habit and I still have her =P

Benzos, even in small doses, make you boring and uninterested.

Sobriety. Seriously. Being off your tits on drugs isn't such a good look for most
So true. Unless you have real problems with anxiety or something, drugs aren't going to make it any easier to get some.

380mg of phenobarbital.....no, that sucks.

a long lasting stimulant. MDPV, desoxypipradol, oral methamphetamine, or extended release pharmecutical amphetamine (dexedrine spansule/adderallXR) or the equiv in methylphenidate (concerta)will make feel brave and disinhibited, and with the duration of the stuff I mentioned, you won't need to sneak off and up your self over and over.

A benzo that relaxes you without knocking you out or causing memory loss to the point where it would be noticable is the best choice in my opinion. Before i went on clonazepam talking to girls was abit of a problem for me because i had bad anxiety but now it's not a problem at all. So ya i would suggest clonazepam or valium. Just enough to take away your anxiety by the way not enough to get benzod out. It's not going to be attractive if you get so fucked up that you forget her name.

Also not everyone get's hit with dope dick. I take morphine everyday and i have no goddamn problem getting it up at all. Plus you last a hell of alot longer then you normally would.