• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best combination with what I have available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emperorowl

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I've been researching this topic like mad for the past few days, but keep getting conflicting info. I'm hoping you guys can give me your personal opinions, experience, suggestions etc. :)

I currently have access to 15mg oxys, 50mg tramadols, valiums and xanax (I think they're 5 or 10mg but I have to double check) and I can easily get access to hydros, methadone and morphine at request.

I also have Tagamet, pure white grapefruit juice, DXM, dramamine and benedryl (both). Since I live in a "green state" I also have some edibles and am getting a bong soon, although I should mention weed tends to give me panic attacks so I avoid it, or combine it with benzos to steer clear of the crippling anxiety it causes :p

I am a 5'1, 125lb female with somewhat low tolerance. I usually take 5mg oxys to get a nice, mild, happy, pro-social buzz, which I use almost daily in order to function normally. I've had several surgeries in the past few years and the oxy is extremely helpful for chronic pain, fatigue, depression, and severe agoraphobia. Same thing for the benzos. But if I really want to load up recreationally and just get high, what combination, dosage, schedule etc should I try? I've tried chewing a whole 15mg oxy and it was kind of disappointing, it wasn't as strong as I expected and I almost threw up after smoking my usual half a ciggie (for some reason I turn into a smoker ONLY when dosing). I also tried Tagamet and grapefuit juice but it didn't seem to help much? Maybe I didn't time it right, I'm new to this :p

Ideally I'm looking for suggestions for combinations and dosages. I'm nervous to try the benzo + opiate combination but perhaps in low doses that's the combo I need to really get that euphoria I'm seeking? The best I ever felt was getting IV Dilaudid while in the hospital post-surgery. As soon as they pushed that shit into my veins I felt pure bliss. If I can recreate that via my current stash, I would be a VERY happy little camper. BTW I always chew my pills, I don't bother snorting or shooting up since my usual oxy is better oral anyway, but idk about morphine or methadone for that matter.

Thanks guys!! If I need to give any more info to help just ask :)

Okay if you're getting a buzz from 5mg of oxy, there's no need to combine it with anything else, or try to potentiate it with anything. Be careful combing opiates and benzos, they're both cns depressents, and can cause respiratory arrest..

You have a VERY low tolerance, a lot of people on this forum are heavy users, their suggestions can be dangerous for you, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.