Best Cigarettes?

It has to be the Parliaments (lights of course), or when i'm feeling a bit more sophisiticated, Benson & Hedges Menthol 100's. YUMMY!!!!!
------------------
"Dance is not an expression of life; it is life itself" -Havelock Ellis

Davidduff is the one!
You can also take some power certs while smoking. It will enhance the mint effect.

Davidoffs are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, in the black box - not the cream... and that coloured Fantasia ciggs are good too (although good to hold bad to smoke unless you tear off the first filter dump out that charcoal and then smoke other wise there is no point) kudos to you all!!
smoking is being intimate with fire. - mark twain

I just had my first Davidoff right now! It was about....5 mintes ago.
And I like the Nat Sherman Fantasia cigs cuz they're so pretty.
And the Hint Of Mint for when I'm rolling.
But normally I'm a Camel girl...

I love Nat Sherman's Fantasia Cigarettes...mmmmmm Reminds me of boarding school.
But when rolling, I like American Spirit Menthols. They are a lovely flavor, much more tasteful then Newports or Marlboro. Try 'em out...-):pixieLoca

I dont smoke menthols except when rolling and Kool ones are my favorites.
Try out >>>Silk Cut<<< (Purple tag).
They taste like FRESH APPLE when on e..

Personally, I ususally smoke Marlboro Menthol lights, but I got adventuresome after reading this site, and went to the local tobaccoist down the street and couldnt find any of the ones named here but I sot St Moritz menthol which are from Amsterdam. Very light, got a gold band around the filter. Im hooked! Also, if anyone could help me out with these colored cigs, Ill send you the money or whatever--email me--I want some.
PLUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay

Personally, I ususally smoke Marlboro Menthol lights, but I got adventuresome after reading this site, and went to the local tobaccoist down the street and couldnt find any of the ones named here but I sot St Moritz menthol which are from Amsterdam. Very light, got a gold band around the filter. Im hooked! Also, if anyone could help me out with these colored cigs, Ill send you the money or whatever--email me--I want some. Also, since Davidoff are German cigs, I would have no problem helping out fellow bluelighters with these, since Im sure they are much cheaper over here in Germany--they are about 5-7DM ($2.50-$3.00) so just let me know if you want these. email me at [email protected]
PLUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay
[This message has been edited by jayrw (edited 29 January 2000).]

Cloves are difinitely the way to go. I don't know about how good they increase the roll but I do know that cloves put me in my own ecstasy when I inhale the glorius smoke into my lungs and then lick my lips, receiving the delicious taste. I recommend no other type of cigarette to any person.
------------------
I see the flesh and it smells fresh and it's just there for the taking...
The true face of hatred

let me tell you the best things to smoke!!!
they are called BIDDS. they are an indian ciggerate. they come in a shit loads of different flavs. and they are CHEEP!! usually $2 for 20 cigs. they are the best thing out there to smoke while you are rolling. AND i find that sometimes they can increase my roll!!! no shit!!! you can usually find them in tobacoo shops. try them!! i recommend the strawberry kind!