Best Cigarettes?

RollinGirl

Bluelighter
Which brands (in the U.S) are the best for enhancing my roll? I assume menthol cigs are best, but which particular brands?

I don't smoke menthols, but these are the smokes i don't roll without:
Dunhill International Lights (big cream colored box)
Nat Shermans (original & Naturals)
American Spirits (the standard)
Export A's (25 smaller cigs, Canadian style)
Parliaments (the only decent mass smoke)
all other cigarettes....rubbish! Boycott Marloborough and KKKamel forever
[This message has been edited by liquidocean (edited 17 December 1999).]

I don't smoke menthols except for when I roll, and no menthol is better than a Nat Sherman Mint. The cost is probably 2 dollars more than average cigs/fags/smokie treats, but I think it's worth it.

i know were all going to AGREE that NatShermans are the brand to smoke>
******but i'm going to have to disagree with Liquidocean on 2 of his choices.(i know i'm going to catch hell for this opinion but...) personally i think AMERICANSPIRTS are trash--> they take 20 minutes to smoke and if you smoke an entire cig you'll end up dying from nicotine poisioning. ExportA's are a whole different kind of crap. they taste funkey/ there just foul- canada can keep those things- i'd smoke GPC's b4 ExportA's>>> (my god, did i really say that)
****i'm pickey- i guess****
but--->Dunhills, natShermans(fantaisa lights) and P-funks are great cig's
smile.gif

phish2k/w33k4p4u9

mmmmmm Nat Sherman Hint of Mint yummmmmmy
mmmmmm Black Russians
mmmmmm Gauloises Blondes
smile.gif

vertigo

hmmmmmmmm...lets see...number one is definitely LUCKIES
biggrin.gif
(Lucky Strikes, old school style) the light version. Kings are to harsh and non-filters are definitely way out of the ?. I don't care too much for menthols at all, cigs are definitely not meant to taste like HALLS. Have to agree with VERTIGO Gauliouses Blondes, but the light version (I have totally given up on straight filters, tooo harsh!). However, I have to disagree that cigs bring the roll back. Only if smoking a cig makes you REALLY happy, only then would I agree, and yes sometimes smoking a cig makes me really, REALLY
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
HAPPY
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

for menthols sake the most strongest would have to be newports, woooooowwwww (i can only smoke them when im rolling, and no more than 8 a night)
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Holy crap! Stop the presses. For the last 3 weeks i've been seduced off of the familiar, bonding Dunhill smoke for a new sultry mistress. Another apple off of the late Great Nat Sherman's genetically fruitful tree, this wonderful progeny is named Nat Sherman Classic Mint cigarettes. They came out with a new dark green box. These are the Rolls Royce of smokes. I don't like menthols, but i love these smokes. Very light, tasty, and smooth. Somebody back me up on this when and if you find them. They look like this:
classbox.gif

mmmm, liquidocean, you seem to know your smokes...i, for one, love a minty cig., but only when rolling...it's funny that i don't smoke at all when sober/not rolling...maybe next time i'll try out your suggestions...
------------------
hey, you....get off my cloud...

neither my husband or i smoke cigs but when we roll all nite weve been known to smoke almost an oz.soooo...to cut cost down,plus you don't really need the weed,we tried smoking cigs.Agggghhhh!finally we found ecstasy herbal cigerettes(contain no nicotine and taste deeelicious)they are found at our local head shop but there are also ads from their comp.to order them through High Times,we also smoke clove cigerettes

mmm... Nat Shermans... personally, they're a little pricey for ym everyday taste - I'm a Marlboro Menthol Light, girl.
But.. has anyone ever tried Nat Sherman Fantasias? hehe - they're all colorful - draw LOTS of attention to yourself
smile.gif
(who's smokin that blue cigarette?)

cloves are awesome rolling, truly amazing, i also looovveee swisher sweets cigars, aint nothin like puffin on a cigar when your blowin up
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Has anyone ever tried Sampoerna Mild Menthol ciggys? yummmmmm....if you haven't...you should. Tastes like a breath mint
smile.gif
They're not harsh like a lot of clove ciggys either.
They look like this but the menthol pack is green ... not red like this one
smile.gif

kresamp.gif

LOL I've never even heard of most of those cigerettes. Personally I smoke Newports Lights when I roll.
smile.gif

~JR~

I never heard of most of these cigarettes either.. I stick to Marbolro Menthols.
------------------
Im the best drug ever.If i die tonight. Who is the world gonna get high off ? it would be a disaster everyone going through withdrawals. a total Armageddon
P*L*U*R

Well...i dont know where all the rest of you are getting all this money when rolling to buy nat shermans and such. personally, i usually have little or no money left during a night rolling cause all the money is spent on better things. i smoke winston 100's cause they are way way long and the filters are way way short. its a 100 cigarette with a regular filter. 2 cigs in one...smoke a half and put it out and you will still be smoking a full cigarette. yeah...but i like cloves when rolling and an occasional menthol...doesnt matter what brand.
PLUR
Vas

i love parliament menthol lights..the BEST when you roll...the only bad thing is when you go to get another cigarette and you pack is empty!! now i bring at least 2 packs with me to any part*E
smile.gif

cloves! cloves are the best!! djarum blacks rule the universe. marb meths are good too.

I stick to the main brands b/c they are easier to buy and cheper than import brands. I love marlboro menthols when I am rollin I could smoke a whole pack straight, and i dont usually smoke. Newports are too strong and I dont like them when I am rolling. I say you experiment and see what you like. YOu could try the main brands, Newports, Marlboro Menthols or you could try the import brands that liquidocean mentioned in the post. PEACE

KAMEL RED LIGHTS
KAMEL RED LIGHTS
I know soulfly can back me up on this one ~Kamel Red Light Crew!
...and not just cuz the pack looks *cool*
Damn, how old is this post guys?
O yea and Im hardly ever on a roll without Djarums
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
*~*only this onE holy mEdium brings mE pEacE of mind*~*