• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best Australian brand of coffee filters for CWE?

Leah Donowitz

Greenlighter
What brand of coffee filters have you had the most success with when performing CWE? Suggestions for brands that you could purchase from Coles or Woolworths would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

The Harris ones work fine, make sure you get the larger ones though, can't remember the exact size though sorry. Also I find using two at once works best, takes a bit longer but leaves you with a much cleaner finished product.

Lab grade if you want the best.

I myself haven't used them, would think the extraction would take longer.

EDIT: sorry didn't read the woolies/Coles thing. Yep Harris.

eBay... Lab filters. Cheap and can be shipped express.

Other than that, Harris works well for me for washing coke and doing CWEs... But a lab filter is so much more precise.

I find coffee filters to be poorly manufactured - and i'm talking about the harris ones too. pour in your mix and it 'filters' within 30 secs... not good - straight down one of the crimping points.

I started using a single paper towel folded in half and in half again. better.

bought some professional lab filters recently - unbelievable difference. Highly recommended. (the filters that is)

I find coffee filters to be poorly manufactured - and i'm talking about the harris ones too. pour in your mix and it 'filters' within 30 secs... not good - straight down one of the crimping points.

I use the Harris ones when I don't have any lab filters left and this is one of their biggest problems, the crimped points also open up if you're not careful and pour too much of the sludge in at once.

The Harris filters have torn a million times for me. I fifth the lab filter suggestion. Great if you have a vaccuum filter to go with it ;)

Thank you for the recommendations everyone. I have bought some Harris filters and am going to try at least 2 of them together. I might even try to start off with 3 or 4 and see how that goes. I don't mind how long it takes to filter through, haste is not a priority for me. When I run out of these, I will purchase some lab filters off ebay as per your suggestions. Thanks again!