• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best and/or Worst Tasting Drugs v. Ugh, That Was Absolutely Disgusting... Gimme More!

which tastes worse, poppy tea or kratom?

Experimenting in legal opiates/opiods can get kind of disgusting...and hard on the taste buds! What do you think? And feel free to add any other vile-tasting thing that you have ingested in search of a buzz/pain relief (opiod or not)

Experimenting in legal opiates/opiods can get kind of disgusting...and hard on the taste buds! What do you think? And feel free to add any other vile-tasting thing that you have ingested in search of a buzz/pain relief (opiod or not)

When I did kratom it was always toss and wash and the taste was always sand.

Pod tea can be mildly bitter or very bitter. I usually add a little honey regardless. I actually don't think it tastes bad at all, you just have to be careful not to ingest the sediment. yuck

^ I always took my molly and 2C chems in gel caps for that reason. once I sold this chick some 2C-T-7 years back, and she's all "how does it taste" and i'm like "horrible, that's a main reason why it's in the cap" and she goes "oh, well, I like to taste my drugs" and takes it apart and dumps it on her tongue. "OMG EWW THIS IS SO NASTY WHAT THE HELL"

sometimes I can't stand other people lol.

Somas taste the worst. Gag!!
Best: many varieties of schnapps.
Other drugs: weed, adderal, although I came to love the taste of hydros just cause I loved the high so much.

Definitly mdma.
Fist time I rolled I let a pill dissolve under my tongue completely. Boy was that nasty when some would leak onto my taste buds or when I finally decided to swallow it.

Black tar heroin can be pretty terrible. I Use an oral syringe to does nasally occasionally and the drip used to make me gag and even puked early on in my dope days.
Most opiates are fairly bitter tho now I I kinda like the taste especially when I'm in wd.
I love the taste of smoked oxy almost like opiate marshmallow lol that's only the generic a 215s the rest not so much

Weeds up there with great taste smoked or edibles

Marijuana is hands down the best tasting drug out there. Fuck wine and brandy, cannabis is the ultimate of olfactory sensations. Good Cannabis can taste/smell like various kinds of citrus, blueberries, pine... I love a nice sweet tasting/smelling bud or wax.

Clonatril (banana flavored clonazepam/klonopin aka bananakins) taste fucking fantastic, literally like candy- a candy that melts away your worries. Yum. Although the original kpins taste pretty decent too- nice and minty.

Meth tastes absolutely horrible, almost like burnt sugar- even worse if you burn the pudd. Sometimes I get a real clean batch though, and it will have almost no taste.

Most pills don't bother me (probably the association, I sure did learn to relish the flavor of an OC, I could suck on those things like they were Jolly Ranchers) but Xanax/alprazolam tastes especially bad. Any Xanax tastes like the definition of bitter, doesn't matter what brand or dosage.

And then there's Heroin. We get tar where I live, and it's definitely not the best taste on the planet. I would describe it as sort of vinegary, almost like a burnt barbeque sauce. Definitely not terrible; I certainly learned to love the flavor. Even now, years since my last dose, I can still taste it. Mmm, mmm, good.

So yeah, I'm goin with Meth as the worst tasting drug out there.

↑ and fan of them drugs

I agree I love the taste of heroin when smoked. What is your roa? If you don't mind me asking

Also I hate the taste of whippets don't know what it is its like sweetish and lingers forever. Not a fan

Last edited:
↑ and fan of them drugs

I agree I love the taste of heroin when smoked. What is your roa? If you don't mind me asking

Also I hate the taste of whippets don't know what it is its like sweetish and lingers forever. Not a fan

IV buddy. I sometimes smoke/snort when i'm with my girl, since she doesn't like to see me spike up.

best tasting drugs marijuana and alcohol take the cake. i like to enjoy the process of inebriation rather than jus aiming straight for the goal %)

once a person finds an affinity for a particular style of beer or spirit, oh man it's all over. I go crazy for a DIPA, doesn't matter if it's west coast or east coast. Pine or citrus, don't matter. Absolutely grandiose, can a well crafted beer be. Until I turned 21 and was able to explore for myself--fuckin states--I didn't know there was anything better than an 8 dollar 6 pack... my eyes are now open.

and weed goddamn. blind melon said it. the variety is likewise incredible. a strong diesel or fruit based strain will knock me back each time. loove it.

honorable mention to klonopin, the most fun benzo to eat ever.

I absolutely loved the taste of smoked meth. Properly smoked meth. Kinda like flowers/air freshener.
Also pretty fond of the taste of dope in the back of my throat after a proper shot.
Worst prescription drug would be Xanax.
Worst illicit, molly, I suppose. There's quite a few awful ones.

I'm pretty sure MDMA is both the best and worst taking drug.

"yum......" *yack*

once a person finds an affinity for a particular style of beer or spirit, oh man it's all over. I go crazy for a DIPA, doesn't matter if it's west coast or east coast. Pine or citrus, don't matter. Absolutely grandiose, can a well crafted beer be.
Word man. It's all about the DIPA. The DIPA is just like an IPA but even more of a good thing. The TIPAs I've had were all too malty. Of course Pliney the Elder and Younger reign supreme, but have you had any of that stuff from Alpine Brewing yet? I swear, man.... Other honorable mentions go to Ballast Point's El Dorado (find Sculpin overrated), and there's this one I can't think of... it's brewed exclusively with Nelson Sauvon (spelling?) Hops, outta New Zealand. Fucking magic. That hop has a fruity flavor without any citrus notes, almost like passion fruit or something, I just can't explain it.

Coluracetam tastes even worse than piracetam.

Makes andhyrous caffeine seem like bread and meth like sugar by comparison.

Worst: Kava kava. Shit smells like an overly-potent vaginal odor. Like a girl that hasn't showered and is very wet or something. But it taste like very astringent pepper. Fucking miserable to drink never got used to it. I loved the effects.

Best: Weed and alcohol. Even mids and cheap beer still taste pretty decent.

Word man. It's all about the DIPA. The DIPA is just like an IPA but even more of a good thing. The TIPAs I've had were all too malty. Of course Pliney the Elder and Younger reign supreme, but have you had any of that stuff from Alpine Brewing yet? I swear, man.... Other honorable mentions go to Ballast Point's El Dorado (find Sculpin overrated), and there's this one I can't think of... it's brewed exclusively with Nelson Sauvon (spelling?) Hops, outta New Zealand. Fucking magic. That hop has a fruity flavor without any citrus notes, almost like passion fruit or something, I just can't explain it.

Aw shit son. I haven't tried PtY, El Dorado or anything from Alpine I think. I love Pliny the Elder & my favorite black IPA is probably Wookie Jack. I stick with Heady Topper mostly. I do find the east and west coast styles equally delicious though, so I'd never pass up a Hop Stoopid or something like that. One that I want to try soon is DirtWolf. That and Jai Alai, even though we don't get it here. My favorite beer in the world is called Double Sunshine, sucks that the production of it is so limited it's nearly impossible to get.

One of the main reasons I chose beer in the thread "only 2 drugs" is because if you own a tongue it's impossible to get bored drinking.