• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best and/or Worst Tasting Drugs v. Ugh, That Was Absolutely Disgusting... Gimme More!

Paracetamol is the absolutist worst tasting thing i had grown to hate.

mxe would come close. Ketamine, all bad.

Good tasting: valium, mdma, meth, heroin. Oxycodone is probably the best tasting.

good & bad: Alcohol.

Rather important i would rather eat food if i was looking for taste. Who would've thought

[edit ^] I am completely wrong. Weed taste wins.

Last edited:
Piracetam is the worst. Makes shrooms or pure caffeine taste wonderful by comparison. I can only do any of those three in gel capsules now. :!

Best tasting would have to go to the piracetam derivative oxiracetam, which is actually very sweet.

Worst: Crack smoke (definitely an acquired taste), kava kava (holy fuck!), any kratom extract or "enhanced" product
Best: Good weed, good booze, lorazepam, clonazepam, adderalls (its like they put sugar in them fuckers.

This is what comes to mind at the moment.

Worst: Zopiclone. Jesus Christ, is that stuff disgusting. Half a bottle of mouthwash and copious attempts at brushing away the taste did nothing to take away that godawful taste. The effects are fine, but not anywhere near worth having that rancid feeling in your mouth for 4 hours.
Best: Clonazepam (strawberries!), Bromazepam and, yes, (generic) Adderall - that stuff does taste like candy. It has Lactitol in it, which is a calorie free sweetener...presumably for the little kids who take it. But seriously, still.

5-meo-mipt is so goddamn revolting tasting.

5-apb is like sour candy powder...pretty delicious tasting actually

Shit You Don't Wanna Drink No Damn More

I choose the title because of the alliteration but this thread is about things like eating mushrooms with a bit of cowshit still on them. Or whatever your experiences.

Bad wine, san pedro tea, toss and wash kratom, NyQuil, Colt 45, kava kava, what shit tasting drug are you getting sick of? I currently will not drink Kava.

Last edited:
best: those minty little klonopins :)

worst: smoking meth - that metallic taste is fucking disgusting.

The foul, metallic taste is caused by left over iodine or other chemicals used in the synthesis of it

worst: tramadol, that shit just tastes absolutely horrible

best: the smell/taste of some good #3 heroin or weed is always nice, clonazepam pills also

best : Good weed (purple and grape strains,diesel strains,kush strains, good hash too), clonazepam, alprazolam ive grown to like the taste lol, Heroin (love the smell and taste), Blow, high qualty gin and tequila, quality beer, amphetamine sulfate ( i love them chemical ''toxic'' smell and taste)

Worst : Mushrooms, GHB, Salvia, im not so loving on the 2c-x's

Best: Either adderall (love that sweet, slightly tart taste) or those klonopin mints.

Worst: Either xanax or DXM powder. Shit makes me gag every time.

Best: Either adderall (love that sweet, slightly tart taste) or those klonopin mints.

Worst: Either xanax or DXM powder. Shit makes me gag every time.

Alot of people seem to hate the taste of xanax. While i see how it can be nasty, i dont find it that bad. Eventually my brain build up an associatrion of feeling good with the taste so i dont mind it no more.

best: i had a vile of acid but the vile had previously had minty breath freshner in it.
it was like eating candycanes and seeing rainbows haha.

worst: shit weed, some alcohol (i like some, but cant stand others) shit speed, i dunno shitty quality substances in general.
i only do high quality these days

best: i had a vile of acid but the vile had previously had minty breath freshner in it.
it was like eating candycanes and seeing rainbows haha.

worst: shit weed, some alcohol (i like some, but cant stand others) shit speed, i dunno shitty quality substances in general.
i only do high quality these days

CHeap vodka is fucking horrible . Only times iv drank that shit was when i was on alot of speed and it tasted like water lol

CHeap vodka is fucking horrible . Only times iv drank that shit was when i was on alot of speed and it tasted like water lol

oh god cheap vodka. tastes like burning dirt potatoes haha. or peach schnapps. that stuff is rancid