• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

best and most effective way to take adderall

Chew it up or break it in half and take it with a nice big glass of milk or two :). The more basic your GI tract the better it will be absorbed.

You can take Tums or Rolaids too but I hate the taste and texture.

im sorry if this was already covered but i was just prescribed adderall xr. i was used to 20mg ritalins that i would rail and pow! so i tried crushing the hell out of the beads (note to self pill crusher needed for those fucking beads) i had no pain or whatever. but i took a lot, i mean 3/4 of a script to feel speedy. i had always heard adderall was better than ritalin and i was very dissapointed. the general concencus seems to be to take them po. however, i dont want to wait hours for it to kick in. does crushing and drinking speed that up without wasting it or plugging (which im not sure how to do) or parachuting skim waiting forever for results? i seriously went through a script in a couple days and i feel like i wasted it all and im bummed.

I choose both. I like to snort it, because it gives you a real good rush, and a more lightheaded upity high. I like to swallow it, because I feel like it gives stronger body buzzes. If you do a couple lines, and throw the rest in a drink and swallow it, this seems to be most effective. I tried it yesterday with 40 MG. I couldn't sleep at all last night though, so I got up and did some situps, I'm going to eat breakfast, shower and digest, than take another 20MG XR so I don't pass out in school today.

You can crush them, soak in alcohol, decant and filter the insoluble residue out, evaporate the alcohol, at least as long as they don't happen to be bound to wax. Then you can snort them. I've done this with many things. I know that the little balls in dexedrine are bound to sugar. Don't know about adderall.

Man, I shouldn't even tell people these things.