Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best 3 ecstacy experiences of 2003?

gospeedgo

Bluelighter
Faviourite 3 Pings of 2003?

What were your favourite 3 pings in 2003!? I'm just reminicing about decent pingers back in the day :)

1. Red Star - Both early Jan-Feb and Dec was lucky enough to have these in my shopping cart, seriously it was the best pinger I have ever had in my life to day, and I have been pingin em in for a few years, just a overwhelming peak which is scarey but fun as you can control it. Lasted around 4hrs strong peakage!

Rating: 10/10 (Clean strong dose of MDMA)

2. Yellow "CC" - They claimed it was from the same batch as Yosamites and Stuff like that, but the yellow CC's were in a league of there own. Gave me a strong peak for 3hrs, and only required 2 to last me a night.

Rating 8.5/10

3. Yellow 3's
Well they got me back into pings when I was a bit of a goey fiend, I rated these over reds because the reds were dirty dirty dirty... Nice clean peak..

Rating 8/10

1. purple mitsubishi
2. purple mac
3. capital E
sorry would give more info but in a rush and i love purple pills :D

edit::

1. I say this was the best pill i had for 2003 for the whole time i was rolling, i could do whatever i want, usually i find a pill will be more dancey, or more loved out, and well these were both and so much more.
long lasting, smooth and very clean feeling (didnt test)

2. Had on nye basically same deal as above but while the mitsubishi had the perfect dose of mdma for me, these didnt quite cut it

3. these were the second bikkie i ever had, and for the first 2 or so hours i was rolling in a way i can only hope to get to again, although then it all began getting too much for me and i started to lose it (i blame me losing it that night on the fact it was the second time i dropped and i refuse to blame the pills) now i think back to these it seems like they had a nice strong dose of mdma with a few other things in there aswell, but back then i didnt have a tester so i cant say anything for sure

Last edited:
Hard question!
Yosemite sam's
apples
toyotas

So many I can seriously not remember!

Forgive me if this is troll-like because that is not my intention, but is there any point to a thread like this? It seems so trivial and pointless that leaves little room for constructive discussion.

Cowboy Mac & Twominds: I do agree with your statements, I'm not a big fan of this type of thread, because generally they turn into lists where people debate about which pills were 'cleaner' or 'stronger' which can be extremely subjective. Last year Soma made just the same comments as you guys:

Soma - Moderator - Pill Testing - Pillreports.com - 27-03-2003 20:27 (#870406)
I'm sorry I can't see this thread having any value whatsoever. What do you really expect to gain from this? Education? Harm Reduction information? Stimulating conversation?

Can we please put a stop to the 'Best pill of <insert date here>'

In past years we've let one or two threads like this go (usually a 'best' and 'worst') in the interests of education. The comments I made last year hopefully add some insight into this decision:

I've thought this over long and hard too, regarding not just this issue. The whole subject of portraying drug use in a fair light comes to mind often when browsing Bluelight forums, and I sometimes wonder where the line should be drawn between cautionary tales and glowing reports, if at all.

I think in this case, surveys such as the best pill of 2002 (and I seem to remember a companion thread, worst pills of 2002 or similar) serve as education aids, as pointed out by phase_dancer. By reading a list of peoples experiences, good and bad, from pills that you can identify and have tried yourself, you can teach yourself what is MDMA, and what is not. A lot of people out there aren't particularly interested in what's in their pills or what it's doing to them, but they know what they like... comparing pillreports can help them avoid pills that won't provide that effect. Plus a lot of people who take 'ecstacy' don't know exactly for sure what MDMA feels like, and have never heard of pill testers.

Maybe when people post their 'favourite' pills of 2003 they could be kind enough to mention WHY these pills are the favourite. Some people I know who have used MDMA occasionally on a longer-term basis wouldn't class the 'strongest' pills as necessarily the 'best'... what makes your pill the fave? Why does that pill stand out among ALL the rest? A list of 'great' MDMA pills in numerical order doesn't really do much besides brag that you had a decent hookup.

BigTrancer :)

1. White Dove
2. White Heart
3. Red Dolphin

1. I had this when still relatively new to pills. had only been taknig occasionally for around 6 months.
i found these to be nice, strong dose of mdma. the reason it was the best, was because of the setting i had it in. at a doof, in the midle of the rainforest by the side of a river. in the morning, i went for a walk through the rainforest by myself and danced by myself, about 500m-1km away from the party. it was the single most beautiful experience of my life. that's why this rates number one.

2. Once again, i found these to be a nice strong dose of mdma. a little too strong at times, but i still had a good time. the vibe at the party was amazing, plus i was there with some first time doofers. i had the best time watching the looks on their faces as they realised just how special they are.
the music was superb, the location was great and the people were amazing.

3. These were a very clean dose of mdma, that lasted a very long time. this was the longest lasting pill, and the cleanest i have ever had.
it was so great, because i had it at my first doof in perth. i didn't know anyone, and when i scored this pill i didn't like my chances of it being good. but it was amazing, and i had one of the best nights of my life. i met lots of new people, and danced my little ass off.
little to no comedown, and as i said, it lasted AGES!

basically these experiences all depended on my mind frame at the time, and the setting i was in. and also the people i was with.

is that what you were looking for BT?? =D

1. Greenbacks or $ (half white/half green).......

Very strong and longlasting. Very clean and clear-headed peak. VERY strong feelings of empathy and euphoria.

2. Pink heart.......

Less pure MDMA than the $s IMHO. Still very fun, much more of a body load and insane visual action. Quite a strong pill too.

3. Grey heart.........

Much the same as the $ only not quite as strong. First time plugging too. Very smooth.

IMO there have been heaps of great pills in 03 so I thought I'd sort them according to my criteria. Smacky/Lovey/Speedy.

1. A's/Lexus
Strongest pills I've ever had, intense eye wobbles and jaw clenching, best pill IMHO to just sit there and enjoy being "smacked out". These puppies definitely pack a fucken mean punch.

2. Coca-Cola/Dolphins
Best "loved up" pills of the year, they make you literally talk cod shit to strangers all night long, and wanna hug the shit outta all ur friends.

3. Bacardi Bats
Longest lasting speedy pills! Gives you just the right amount of "head fuck" but keeps ur ass shakin on the floor all night.

These are purely personal opinions, some of you guys will probably disagree with me, but to those guys... :p

Delete, close this thread, its stupid, useless and boring.

Pills with same logos are often different state to state and you guys are not even saying which state, and it always vaires from state to state even the same logo.

It affects everyone differently according moods and settings.

MDMA is MDMA is MDMA, end of story.

Burn, trash and delete this Thread Big Trancer. =D

Oh man!!

In Sydney id have to go -

1. Yellow 3

2. Green Apple

3. Clover

Good to see some good ones getn round!!!

Brisbane:
1. white '@' (dot.com) This pill was freakishly strong and I can only put it down to a very small, strong batch. The producer must have made a mistake, and changed the mdma content when they realised what these were like.

2. Dark Grey Heart....beautiful....clean ..strong...

3. Yellow 3's

Sydney;
1. dark red/light brown 3(aug-sep). It was covered in black and greeny specs and i was told that it was all the 3's chopped up and re-pressed.

2. Yellow CC (nov-dec) domed on 1 side, flat on the logo side with a bevelled edge. it had faint white specs
Tie for third
3. green crown (early oct) the first lot that came out that had heaps of dark green specs.... later batches were shit, first lot were awesome!)
&
Brown splits (april) just a score, light brown
&
Red splits (mar) dark red with black specs, single score.

Hmmm hard to say since I've only dumped 3x.
1.New Years 03/04...Though I had a whole White Lips it wasn't very fantastic kinda just a chargey high with very little loved up feelings but then I dumped half a Yosamity not long after and that got my arse shakin all night long!
2. Recent Goldy BDO...007's weren't great but if you double dosed they went off.
3. Green Apple.....Was my first so I didn't really know what to expect...but had a great time chattin with everyone never the less.

Number 1 for me without a doubt would have to be the "Green Armanis" from sept/oct of 03'. Good clean strong pill with little to no comedown. They are so good i still have 1 stashed.

Number 2 would have to be any of the "3s" that were circulating last year. Each had their respective differences and because of this it would be hard to choose any 1 colour.

Lastly would have to be the "Beige Clovers" that were around not so long ago. I would rate them almost as high as the armanis.. But not quite :p

ITS FUNNY HOW THE MODERATORS HAVE SAID HOW POINTLESS THIS THREAD IS YET PEOPLE HAVE STILL COMMENTED HEHEHE, :)

Honest to God, with the amount of pills that came in 2003 and the many many different amount of opinions that are out there, who the hell cares what a few people think their top 3 pills are? Sorry guys , we are here to talk about ways of harm reduction and drug culture, telling us what you 3 favourite pills are is not neseccary.

How about a thread on 3 best ways to take care of someone who has had to many pills?

2003 Melb.

Greenbacks as per Smokin Joe's - $ 1/2 green 1/2 white, MDA/MDMA and suspected meth mix, not at all for the fainthearted.

Purple Mitzi's - the big ones - proper MDMA mgs and purity with little distortion.

Green Alien - early 2003, the new ones are diff, although have not indulged. the ones referred to were clean, 4 hours of empathy and, um, visual.