Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best 2C drug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, My opinion goes as follows.

2c-b requires to high of a dose to produce very minimal effects. It is nice, but it is not "amazing"

2c-i i found to be the "best" for the simple fact i found that it is a very environment oriented drug. It can be just as much a manic party drug as it can be a philosophical working tool. Take it alone, close your eyes, imagine dream, listen to complex amazing music this drug allows to brain to be MORE open to things while alone than you could imagine.

2c-e is one of the drugs ive said, is elaborately complex and everyone should do it at least 3 - 4 times for the simple fact it really feels like the life organizer. It will show you things about your reality and about your life at minimal doses that can usually only be discovered at high doses. I really enjoyed Spelunking this material, but as time has wore on i have begun to realize, i am not looking for something that is directly saying "LOOK, LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING MISERABLE EXISTENCE PUNY HUMAN." i mean 2c-e i sometimes feel like i hold all the power of the world in my hands, and other times i feel like its all been taken from me, and all i feel is this kind of manic desperation where nothing matters. 2c-e is a very worthwhile, but complex material... lol ah shulgin.

2c-t-7 just hurt and eviscerated me in ways that i did not enjoy at all.
Low doses were fun to potenate 4-aco-dmt. I enjoyed that aspect, but all in all its not a worthy material for those seeking enjoyment, and party material vs metaphysical spiritual enlightening soul shattering experience.

2c-p sounds FAR TO FUCKING SCARY FOR ME

but if i could ever get my hands on some 3c-g mmm that would be spectacular.

2C-B I love it but i think it's too 'light'

2C-I I had really big imagination on it but on 2C-I my body feel bad and distorted :\

2C-E doesn't test for me but a friend of mine said it was very visual and strong !

2-C-T 7 /

2C-P Like psychonautical it's scare me a lot...

By the way i tried Bromo Dragonfly on Blotter, i have found this substance very very strong and amazing hallucinations/distortion... but bodyload and the mental trip is a total *mindfuck* + confusion for me :) So take care !

Status
Not open for further replies.