• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos and heart problem

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
I have a heart problem that is called Uni/Bi-cuspid Aortic Stenosis, and basically that means instead of three flaps to prevent regurgitation into the heart, I either have two flaps (lowering the ability to prevent regurgitation) or just a hole in the center (Barely preventing regurgitation at all) as opposed to the normal, efficient, three flaps. There are pictures describing it online, if you want to see what it really looks like.

I use benzos pretty regularly, only really ever Ativan (Lorazepam) or Depas (Etizolam), and I have the heart problem as described above. Would taking the benzos daily (Developing a full-blown addiction)/weekly (To slow the development heavily)/monthly (To avoid tolerance at all)/at all be harmful or is it okay to take depressants with a heart problem?

I just got in 600mg (to add to my current ~350mg) of Etizolam in a 10mg/mL solution so if I can't take it I'm pretty fucked, having just spent a ton of money in the eyes of a teen on the Etiz.

Check out your thread on taking massive etiz does in OD... I outlined some reasons why it's not a good idea and why you need to consult with your doctor or pharmacist first