• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo tolerance help

Mighty-oak

Bluelighter
After being on this forum for a week I have learnt heaps about my anxiety so thanks greatly for the replies to my threads.

Well it seems my extreme anxiety/agoraphobia is being caused by benzo tolerance. I have been on Valium for 15 years and Klonopin for 5 years. Trying to come off Klonopin first as its the more addictive one....But each tiny drop I do dose wise makes my anxiety even worse. I really am stuck here, surely I cant go on living like this for the rest of my life.....So, how is the best way to come off Klonopin? The way I am doing my cuts at the mo' is by a jewellery digital scale. I am on 0.5mg of K a day, each 0.5mg tab of Klon weighs 200, so half a K tab (0.25mg) would weigh 100. For the past year I have been lowering the dose and am now at 150 so on 3/4 of a tablet......This has taken me a year to get this far and my anxiety is much much worse then it was this time last year so seeing no improvement. I have Gabapentin tabs here in 100mg and 300mg and also Pregabalin in 50mg and 150mg tabs to maybe ease the withdrawl.....But after reading on the net they seem as hard to come off of like benzos, I also have Testosterone Enanthate 300mg per 1ml as I have low testosterone caused by the benzos and SSRI, so have a few back up supplies if need be.....How can I come off K? If I increase my valium dose I feel even more anxious which is strange, really am stuck and any help would be amazing.