• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo side effects

SchoolboyJew

Greenlighter
A few days ago, I tried Xanax for the first time. I had 1mg of my 2mg bar, and I really liked how it felt though I don't remeber much from that night?. Anyway, I felt sort of shitty the next day, almost like my body felt heavier and tired, with a slightly upset stomach and less of an appetit. Is this just my body reacting for the first time to the new drug? Will this happen every time I take Xanax or another benzo? I also took them pretty late like around 11 and didn't go to bed until 12, and had to wake up at 6:30 and when I first woke up I felt some of the effects I did the night before.

It is common with benzos especially more potent ones such as xanax. It is a more heavy hitting benzo. Weird you got less of an appetite though.. I munch out like mad on benzos.

I can only speak for clonazepam but honestly the tiredness never went away so I was constantly drinking coffee to stop the yawning and everything..

Well let me just tell you guys my two cents about Xanax!

I used to take Xanax for about 4 years! concluding in up to 4-6mg of Xanax a day! I love those Xanie Bars!
Despite all the known effects and side effects and withdrawals you will get from Benzos, not to mention the beastly Xanax! I must tell you that my general overall anxiety problems dramatically worsened over time! The Xanax was the Ultimate fix for anxiety! Ultimate!
the only cost/ trade off for this ultimatum anxiety cure, was a crippling case of aggressive anxiety that would build up and get dramatically worse over time. and so i became extremely dependent on Xanax and many other things to help as Xanax doesnt last that long.
There are wonderful long lasting benzos, including Xanax XR! which i ended up abusing LOTS of Xanax XR! easily 6-8mg of Xanax XR a day plus MANY other medications!

Be Extra Careful With Benzos! Xanax is a beast!
I almost died several times last December of 2015! Insanely deadly aggressive seizures, horrifying experience! and i am now blessed to be alive and off of benzos! Please be careful!

Benzos are perfect fix for anxiety, but the cost is to increase your anxiety problems! Be self aware and careful! please!

After all that, STAY SAFE and Have FUN! YeeHaa! I love Xanax! haha

definitely not a fix in that sense, i mean more like you can make all the anxiety go away for a moment, like a magic pill. but the cost is you will have debilitating anxiety..... its ironic af.
its like a bandaid that feels so good but at same time adds to the problem to the point where one bandaid isnt enough haha. its fuked up for long term use. definitely give you more anxiety.