• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzo Discussion Vol. 3 (I think? Last night's a blur..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a happy evening, 2 x "10mg" diaz, prob about 7-8mg in reality, maybe less, and a few rums, and a few spliffs, and a day in the sun, and I'm a fucking contented happy monkey tonight :D

Hi I've recently been dosing Etizolams at about 6/ 8mg per day and have had some SERIOUS blackouts and total memory loss from the previous days. Is this normal with these high doses? Should I stick to lower doses?

Thanks in advance.

J

Yes, you should stick to lower doses.

whether it's "normal" or not, your symptoms should be telling you to lower your dose.

You probably won't notice lower doses though if you've been dosing so high, so best have a break for a while.

Thanks alot. I got kind of worried as I forgot the whole day, ha! I think 2mg with 4 cans is about right for me. I was mixing it with Tramadol which didn't seem to have any other effects other than the slightly floaty/ talkative moods I get from Tramadol alone.

Thanks again,

J

Got a bit of rebound anxiety from my diaz usage over the last few weeks, if I take a zopiclone tonight for sleep will that make it worse tomorrow?

Z drugs just don't seem to work for me, or at least they've never done much for me, Zopliclone just plain didn't work and I wasn't on any other Benzo's at the time. Zolpidem had limited medical or recreational value, but tolerance rose quicker than a quick thing being chased by a very quick fox and the WD was fekin horrible.

I fairly recently turned down a script (or I may have actually just taken the fekin things and thrown them away, I can't remember - was not in a good way at the time) for Zopliclone which some phych was insisting I needed when I started on an AD, seemed quite happy to basically tell me I really needed to be taking them, but they wouldn't give me a Diaz script for love nor money, not that I want one but they've made a point of saying so more than once.

If the anxiety is keeping you awake I'd give it a shot, but just the one 7.5mg (assume that what you have) and literally as you go to bed as its pretty short acting stuff but seems to help some people drop off.

If your getting to the point of doing enough Diaz to be getting serious rebound anxiety you should be tapering down even of only for a few days, remember that stuff still floating around in your system days after taking it, you know the score.

I said that I would report back on the Sovereign 10mg diazepam once I had tried them.
I took two today, I found that they take longer to disolve under my tongue than the Actavis do.
The taste of them seemed right and I think overall I would say that they do actually seem a bit stronger than the Actavis which I wasn't expecting so that's a nice surprise.
Now I just gotta hope I can bump into this bloke again at the right time.

I find it very difficult to get a hold of Diaz so I've basically always used Etizo's for a few days on then a few days off. Do Diaz just have the same effects?

I'm having a happy evening, 2 x "10mg" diaz, prob about 7-8mg in reality, maybe less, and a few rums, and a few spliffs, and a day in the sun, and I'm a fucking contented happy monkey tonight :D

sounds lovely... bliss =D

Z drugs just don't seem to work for me, or at least they've never done much for me, Zopliclone just plain didn't work and I wasn't on any other Benzo's at the time. Zolpidem had limited medical or recreational value, but tolerance rose quicker than a quick thing being chased by a very quick fox and the WD was fekin horrible.

I fairly recently turned down a script (or I may have actually just taken the fekin things and thrown them away, I can't remember - was not in a good way at the time) for Zopliclone which some phych was insisting I needed when I started on an AD, seemed quite happy to basically tell me I really needed to be taking them, but they wouldn't give me a Diaz script for love nor money, not that I want one but they've made a point of saying so more than once.

If the anxiety is keeping you awake I'd give it a shot, but just the one 7.5mg (assume that what you have) and literally as you go to bed as its pretty short acting stuff but seems to help some people drop off.

If your getting to the point of doing enough Diaz to be getting serious rebound anxiety you should be tapering down even of only for a few days, remember that stuff still floating around in your system days after taking it, you know the score.

Thanks for the answer. I didn't bother taking any in the end, decided to let all the diazepam leave my system. I has been 6 days since I last had any so should be all gone now nearly.

I hate zopiclone, it doesn't make me sleep, and I feel like shit next day.

Zolpidem I've been prescribed recently, only tried one tab, 10mg, and put me out without even reliasing it, slept well, woke up fresh, great stuff.

I love the stuff for some reason, even 3.5mg calms me down nicely and gets me a bit sedated. I love the groggy feeling the day after, makes a more chilled wake and bake.

Ive noticed 3 day migraines after taking Etizolam. I dont know if anyone else has found they get headaches after having it?

I got a bunch of yellow betapam 5mg tabs last night. Tested them out before I went to bed, seem pretty decent. :]

Does anyone know if the green Restoril jellies being sold are legit? Not had any Temazepam in about 2 years and would love to get some again. It's my favorite bezno by far.

I got a bunch of yellow betapam 5mg tabs last night. Tested them out before I went to bed, seem pretty decent. :]

Does anyone know if the green Restoril jellies being sold are legit? Not had any Temazepam in about 2 years and would love to get some again. It's my favorite bezno by far.

Legit jellies in yer dreams mate .
The last proper from a chemist gel caps i had were Normison n they were yellow and it was about 4 years ago .

Zolpidem I've been prescribed recently, only tried one tab, 10mg, and put me out without even reliasing it, slept well, woke up fresh, great stuff.

I remember many a morning, when they were prescribed to me for insomnia, waking up to find stuff around my room had moved, or I had taken something else...
The Abien walrus must've tricked me. :sus:

Legit jellies in yer dreams mate .
The last proper from a chemist gel caps i had were Normison n they were yellow and it was about 4 years ago .

Normison still exists in France, but just the name, it's not jellies anymore.

^ You could try one gram and see, 25 pounds isn't an enormous sum of money ;)

my thoughts exactly. only thing is im worried i might lose a few weeks and my job and gf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.