• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzo Discussion Vol. 3 (I think? Last night's a blur..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommybobbin

Greenlighter
Just too add to the discussion about the directions of the pills in blisters, I need to take anti-histamines every day and have an NHS prescription. They don't always face the same way. Not saying that the vallies before wern't fake, just pill direction isn't a good indicator if they are or if they arn't.

@Skyline-some interesting and informative posts on etizolam you have made here.

I'm not gonna kid myself,i have not started an official taper yet but have cut down.

On a side note,i had 5mgs of etiz the other evening combined with a 0.4 bupe snort (limited access) and it put me in a state of sheer heavenly bliss. The serenity was beautiful.

Hello scrooloose, glad you enjoyed you expreince whit etiz and bupe! :)

I know you say you only have limited access to bupe, but be carefull with it mate, the addiction creeps up on you and I know you've had problems with etiz, I hate to see you develop a an opiate addiction as well! Trust me, its not nice!

Take care mate :)

Hello scrooloose, glad you enjoyed you expreince whit etiz and bupe! :)

I know you say you only have limited access to bupe, but be carefull with it mate, the addiction creeps up on you and I know you've had problems with etiz, I hate to see you develop a an opiate addiction as well! Trust me, its not nice!

Take care mate :)

Hi Acidtek. I hear what you are saying,cheers. I think my bupe source looks out for me and will only throw me a strip or two now every now and again,keeping my tolerance low. Beautiful combo though.

The last volume was almost at 1000 posts so here is volume 3 :)

Oh - Nitrazepam is causing RLS to resurface (I only just read that this can be one of the paradoxical reactions from it) so I'm going to move back to Temazepam.
Anyone else experience RLS / Restlessness from certain Benzos?

The last volume was almost at 1000 posts so here is volume 3 :)

Oh - Nitrazepam is causing RLS to resurface (I only just read that this can be one of the paradoxical reactions from it) so I'm going to move back to Temazepam.
Anyone else experience RLS / Restlessness from certain Benzos?

I can relate to that but only when i don't take as prescribed .
I switched from my Moggys earlier this year to short acting benzo n it disn't really help n i swithced back.

The main thing for me to prevent that n rebound is to take as prescribed.
I couldn't go back on temaz though as my equiv. dose would be to high n it was the benzo that got me in te most trouble in the 1st place & i get a tolerance within 2 weeks tops on it .
I was o 80mg a day for quite a while 2/3 yaers but i was pickin it up weekly sometimes 2 weekly as 10/5 liquid & abusing the fuk out of it , so its best for me to stay where i am .

I know what your feelin though .

Can I ask a question too please. Ive had some insomnia for a few days. I got some etizlowatsits in
strips delivered today. I havnt really used them before.. ( diazepams etc yes)..

Would one definitely knock me out now if I had one or could it have a different effect? Ive got
a really buzy day tomorrow and I dont want to do insomnia-fucky-ya again.

Its not as if I even had any decent drugs.. Its just Tramadol thats doing it.. or diet coke ?

Can I ask a question too please. Ive had some insomnia for a few days. I got some etizlowatsits in
strips delivered today. I havnt really used them before.. ( diazepams etc yes)..

Would one definitely knock me out now if I had it or could it have a different effect? Ive got
a really buzy day tomorrow and I dont want to do insomnia-fucky-ya again.

Its not as if I even had any decent drugs.. Its just Tramadol thats doing it.. or diet coke ?

Thanks

One probably wouldn't knock you out unless you're very sensitive to sedatives. If you're knackered as you may well be if you've been sleeping badly it might be enough to push you over into comfortable sleep.

I had a quick peek around for info on interactions with Tramadol and found this : http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-522140.html

1mg Etiz is very roughly equivalent to 10mg diaz. They feel a bit 'jollier' for some people (eg me) and work less effectively, it would seem, on people who have done a lot of other benzos over the years.

I would GUESS that if diazepam had the expected, common effects on you (some people get an atypical reaction and get the opposite effects) you're probably in similar territory with etiz.

Half life is also much shorter than diaz so you are less likely to feel groggy tomorrow. I think it's about six hours. Personally, it goes with my first cup of coffee, wheras diaz can be a bit of a bugger to swim out of when you've overdone it the night before.

I can relate to that but only when i don't take as prescribed .
I switched from my Moggys earlier this year to short acting benzo n it disn't really help n i swithced back.

The main thing for me to prevent that n rebound is to take as prescribed.
I couldn't go back on temaz though as my equiv. dose would be to high n it was the benzo that got me in te most trouble in the 1st place & i get a tolerance within 2 weeks tops on it .
I was o 80mg a day for quite a while 2/3 yaers but i was pickin it up weekly sometimes 2 weekly as 10/5 liquid & abusing the fuk out of it , so its best for me to stay where i am .

I know what your feelin though .
Even if I take just 5-10mg (which is the prescribed dose) it starts me off feeling really restless, then early on (just after stopping drinking heavily) I'd take more as I thought it would go away, but it just got worse ofcourse.
Never considered me to be one for paradoxical reactions from Benzos...

I've never had this with Temazepam so it's the only choice really. I'd be getting 10x10mg tabs (some days 2 a night, some days 1 - tapering-stylee).

But I'm glad to not be alone in this! Except that you've had to experience it too, rubbish ay? :\

YPDH - Jancrow is spot on with that, yer in safe crow's feet, so to speak ;)

monsta it's the drink mate seriously , it plays a biggeer part in yer benzo addiction the longer you been on em , well ime .
Cut out the dri nk n you won't well maybe not get these effects you speak of.

I did think that, but when I take Diazepam I'm fine - No RLS or anything.
And when I was drinking lots and on Temazepam I was also fine.

I really do think it's the Nitrazepam - I remember once taking about.... **thinks** Around 30mg of Nitraz and the next day, while still under the influence, I punched a hole in a wall out of anger (aggression is another paradoxical side-effect from Nitraz) :\

I'll switch back to Temaz on Tuesday and let you know what happens. I'm fairly sure I'll be alright in relation.

But you're entirely right that I need to cut the drinking out completely.
My GABA receptors are so down-regulated it's stupid and worrying....

(aggression is another paradoxical side-effect from Nitraz)

ime i wwouldn't put it down to one single benzo .

It can happen which ever one you have been taking if you been taking em on repeat for years as have experienced with most of the compounds avilibe to us .
If their was a perfect benzo .....
pm me if you want to talk about l/t benzo use and how it can get under yoiur skin uget me 'm sure.

I've got access to something I've never tried here, and a possibility to combine it with something I've only tried once.

I've got ten 2mg lormetazepam, about twenty 20mg clonazepam, and a strip of ten 5mg OxyContin (time-released 5mg? Really?).

I'm snorting only one or two if any, and eating the rest as powder, but how much would be a good idea to start with (no current opioid tolerance, tried OC once earlier with a 40mg + alcohol which was a little too much), and do I dare take any of the benzos with it?

I consider myself to have fairly high natural/permanent opioid tolerance, though; without having used for over half a year, I'd start out with 360mg codeine or 400mg tramadol.

You should get a good hit from 40 mg if u break the release then add as you please after that.. thats my experience I stand to be corrected by someone with better knowledge.

I've got access to something I've never tried here, and a possibility to combine it with something I've only tried once.

I've got ten 2mg lormetazepam, about twenty 20mg clonazepam, and a strip of ten 5mg OxyContin (time-released 5mg? Really?).

I'm snorting only one or two if any, and eating the rest as powder, but how much would be a good idea to start with (no current opioid tolerance, tried OC once earlier with a 40mg + alcohol which was a little too much), and do I dare take any of the benzos with it?

I consider myself to have fairly high natural/permanent opioid tolerance, though; without having used for over half a year, I'd start out with 360mg codeine or 400mg tramadol.

you got some decent stuff their don't waste em by putting boozen tro the mix .

You'll get a much nicer buzz without it trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.