• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo + Adderall Combo Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
my experience dosing benzos after adderall hide the adderall effect, dosing benzo before adderall create a stimulating high without anxiety

I have been mixing klonopin w/ adderall
I only mix those two, nothing else.

NEVER mix alcohol with these.

But yea it gives a great feeling the two together, there is nice synergy.

I never take them at the same time. I'd suggest enjoying the adderall right away in the morning and waiting to take the benzo until you feel the come down or just want to fall asleep. There is no speedball effect if taken together. I always take a benzo after taking adderall.

Are the blue 10mg IR adderalls snortable? or are they not even worth snorting? Basically do they work GOOD insufflated?

Also about the benzo + Adderall mix; recently just procured some 10mg IR (Blue) Adderalls. I'm super sensitive to stimulants, especially adderall for some strange reason.. So haven't taken any adderall or other amphetamines in about 2 years... But now you see im curious about this mixing "Adderall + Benzo", it sounds like it would take away all the bad side effects of the Adderall and let you stay focused and alert but at the same time no anxiety or jitter-e-ness, and the adderall would keep you from falling asleep on the benzo..

Last edited:
Adderall + Benzo Experience 1st

tried the Adderall + Benzo combo today: 15mg adderrall in morning mixed with 2mgs Etizolam, then later around 5pm I took another 10mg Adderall IR pill and then tonight took 30mg of temaz to start to "come-down" and relax...

Overall It was a good combo but I wonder if the benzo just canceled out most the "good effects" of the adderall too because it was just like being on a benzo but clear headed and not all tired and sluggish n' acting stupid... so dunno... will see... what you guys thing of the benzo + Adderall combo?

anyways still awake and its 2:15am....

The benzo addy combo can b good, if done correctly, also depends what u consider the "good" effects of amp. Generally the benzo will kill the anxiety and jittery effects of the adderall while leaving the "euphoric" buzz from the massive dpa release. My guess for your case is as stated previously in this thread, that u took too high a dose of benzo 4 such a small amt of amp. I'm not familiar with the Benzo u took b4 the temaz (started wit E) I've heard of it but nvr seen it or taken it (u live in the us judging by timezone?). Anyway, my advice wuld b to better balance out ur dose for both drugs. Try sum more addy with less benzo, remember u can always add more but u can't take away, so if u start at 0.5 mg n aren't feeling the desired effect then u can increase by .5mg till u feel it. Hope I helped! All in all it's a good combo, I take about .5-1mg of Xanax approx 40 min after a dosage of 30-40mg of adderall and usually feel decent

out of my decade experience with benzos and amphetamines, i find that if i take a sedating amount of benzo (xanax, at bad times of tolerance 6mg) BEFORE i take adderall i get the EUPHORIA amazingly of the adderall and the xanax kills all the negative effects of adderall (L-isomer) . so now im on Dexedrine, where i dont need to use benzo's to help crash, i can sleep on dexedrine, and be wide awake ifi wanted to at the same time and euphoric. if i take amphetamines, THEN BENZOS it destorys my amphetamine buzz.

you will never experience speedball effects or enjoyment if you use benzo's. Opiates are the BEST choice to speedball or mix with adderall because it doesnt diminish the adderalls or any amphetamine euphoric effects, just the opiates provide more of a euphoric rush in its own way added on to ur STIM high.

This question strikes me as subjective with the details you've provided. Have you ever actually IV'd a solution of cocaine and heroin. It's a totally different league... the canadian football league even.

I use amphetamines for the most part for schoolwork purposes. There was always just the come-down that was the real bitch (I can get quite emotional). It took me a few years of encountering benzos and speed on separate occasions before I realized they were made for each other.

When taken in tandem with whatever type of speed you're doing, it enhances the experience great. All the: Jitters, Inability to sit still, anxiety are out the window. The effects are hard to describe. I've heard many say, take a square, round the edges and that's it. In my opinion a sound analogy. It really just smooths it out. If I were to describe it, the combo (when there's good proportions of each), it just makes me feel like I'm living a different life, where I am a more responsible person... maybe less euphoria but not by a wide margin at all.

Benzos are great while on amphetamines (meth, coke, speed...ritalin), like I said it really smooths out the ride and makes it much less tense. But if you have one dose of a benzo to dish out than I recommend highly you save it 'til when you're coming down and feel like shit, it'll do you better

P.S.! Taking benzos with speed (especially clonazepam and alprazolam) reduce the urge to compulsively masturbate for hours straight. This means big boosts to productivity. ;)

OK I agree Klonopin is good now. It just takes a 3mg dose. I don't combine benzos with my Dexedrine because I'm in MMT and that hold my anxiety for a bit and I can Wait out until I take a pill usually. Lately I've found the best way is just wait as long as you fucking can, even if it gets uncomfortable, because I don't care what ya say my benzo tolerance is High and I don't like being sedated at all in the day its fucking retarded waste of my day/time/life. Anyway back on topic its better to wait it out, I can go a good 10 hours tops because the meds take away SOME anxiety believe it or not during the duration, but being a benzo addict after that 10hr mark, I cannot hold longer. I will take atleast 3mg(yesterday was 2mg and it was paradoxical effects), and the times I've taken 3mg-higher its been amazing. Like right now the Beat sounds good and I'm far from overly tired, and will probably take a small dose of Temazepam for bed (15mgs) MAYBE. Klonopin just gradually kicks in and It takes longer than Valium does which I have been on and was used to for almsot a year. It just stopper working for taking away my anxiety, and maybe it is sometimes better if you're an addict to switch around when it starts getting bad. Benzos have helped my lfie positively even though I do Wish I wasn't both mentally and physically addicted, its all been nothing but help. Blah Blah Blah. SO in quick words, yes benzos and adderall are cool, I think Klonopin/Temazepam should go first, then Valium, Then Lorazepam/Xanas, fuck it, they tie, and then Etizolam. No benzos are shitty to me AT ALL. When in need any benzo will do the trick...:D

OK I agree Klonopin is good now. It just takes a 3mg dose. I don't combine benzos with my Dexedrine because I'm in MMT and that hold my anxiety for a bit and I can Wait out until I take a pill usually. Lately I've found the best way is just wait as long as you fucking can, even if it gets uncomfortable, because I don't care what ya say my benzo tolerance is High and I don't like being sedated at all in the day its fucking retarded waste of my day/time/life. Anyway back on topic its better to wait it out, I can go a good 10 hours tops because the meds take away SOME anxiety believe it or not during the duration, but being a benzo addict after that 10hr mark, I cannot hold longer. I will take atleast 3mg(yesterday was 2mg and it was paradoxical effects), and the times I've taken 3mg-higher its been amazing. Like right now the Beat sounds good and I'm far from overly tired, and will probably take a small dose of Temazepam for bed (15mgs) MAYBE. Klonopin just gradually kicks in and It takes longer than Valium does which I have been on and was used to for almsot a year. It just stopper working for taking away my anxiety, and maybe it is sometimes better if you're an addict to switch around when it starts getting bad. Benzos have helped my lfie positively even though I do Wish I wasn't both mentally and physically addicted, its all been nothing but help. Blah Blah Blah. SO in quick words, yes benzos and adderall are cool, I think Klonopin/Temazepam should go first, then Valium, Then Lorazepam/Xanas, fuck it, they tie, and then Etizolam. No benzos are shitty to me AT ALL. When in need any benzo will do the trick...:D

I am a fan of the klonopin + adderall combo. I take it all the time, doesn't feel like a speedball to me tho...Lol, kinda like Dexamyl, a drug of the past, I'd like to fuse my adderall and kpins and call it Tweaquil.

My question is has anyone been able to feel a speedball effect from suboxone + adderall?

Sometimes too much so.... Like I always do half the amount of sub... and half the amount of adderall... for a crazy strong euphoria

Love this combo, kick ass euphoria, relaxed mind, more creative and a decent chance for cool visuals x)
I'm using street amp, so i wouldn't know the dosage. Also, benzos pretty much nullify all of amps negative effects (heart rate, breathing, teeth grinding) too bad i rarely have 'em :/

I dunno mixing shit is usually gay I like waiting till the end and enjoying the relief afterwards........id rather deal with all bad side effects as long as I can

Im usualy the same, depends on my mood and setting. But then again, i love experimenting with combos and/or new stuff. Eh.

When I was younger and had less access to drugs.... I would wait for the comedown to take any sort of downers too.... I stll try to do that.

But nowadays as you get older, drugs get more boring... you wanna just go all out and then sleep it off for two days lol.

adderall and kpin after not-doing-them for a week .... feels awesome.... about 40-60mgs of adderall and 2-4 mg of klonopin all at once.... its like well-being

i like to take benzos before i take adderall, as it just kills the negative effects of adderall, (crash physical tension). if i take benzos after adderall it kills the adderall effect.

good point never tried it scared i would lose the adderall effect, i usually take a light dose of benzo 1hr before i dose adderall, and i lose all negative effects, i just hate taking benzos after adderall cuz it kills the high, or when im crashing i have to take more benzo then usual to get to feeling back to normal, well 5mg xanax gets me relief, but if im crashing i need 10mg to feel the relief...it sucks u waste ur benzos

Status
Not open for further replies.