• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzedrex

I find it longer-acting than MDMA, but the more time that goes on, the dirtier it feels so probably some people are counting part of it as the crash, but I find the later part of the high and the crash fairly indistinguishable. It really feels rough on the body. The initial high is quite nice, sometimes it really reminds me of MDMA and meth, and sometimes it's more jittery and strange. It's a strong drug for sure.

Tbh I haven't done MDMA in quite a while so I could be falsely comparing the duration. It was about 2 and a half hours of nice euphoria then at least double that of just plain stimulation. So basically 2 hours of fun.

I did enjoy the tactile stimulation a great deal. Walking around and having my clothes brush against my skin was amazing and felt like velvet. I couldn't stop bothering my cat because she felt so nice lol.

I ordered 2 inhalers fromy amazon. Very nice for somewhere meth isn't easily available . But now with dark Web nearly as easy to buy real speed or rc stimulants

It isnt like MDMA.

The closest accurate comparison would be methamphetamine. Structurally it is very similar to methamphetamine and be described as hexahydromethamphetamine, where the phenyl ring is replaced with a cycloalkane.

It is primarily noradrenergic at lower doses, and at higher doses becomes dopaminergic, and at even higher doses the serotonergic properties become apparent.

One time with 750mg i found it to be intensely euphoric followed by an even more intensely dysphoric comedown. I had no benzos at my disposal then and it was soul crushing. I was never able to recreate that euphoric state in succesive attempts. Last time i tried it, also at 750mg, it was in concert with tianeptine, and I experienced a paradoxical sedation along with vomiting that felt very worrisome. After that i vowed to never take it again in my life.

It isnt like MDMA.

The closest accurate comparison would be methamphetamine. Structurally it is very similar to methamphetamine and be described as hexahydromethamphetamine, where the phenyl ring is replaced with a cycloalkane.

It is primarily noradrenergic at lower doses, and at higher doses becomes dopaminergic, and at even higher doses the serotonergic properties become apparent.

One time with 750mg i found it to be intensely euphoric followed by an even more intensely dysphoric comedown. I had no benzos at my disposal then and it was soul crushing. I was never able to recreate that euphoric state in succesive attempts. Last time i tried it, also at 750mg, it was in concert with tianeptine, and I experienced a paradoxical sedation along with vomiting that felt very worrisome. After that i vowed to never take it again in my life.

There were some aspects of it that I found to be like MDMA, namely the physical sensations and the slight visual effects.

Yes I believe the comparisons to MDMA/MDA stem from the euphoria component mixed with the tactile sensations that are at least partially to do with the intense vasoconstriction taking place.

NBomes are similar, they give that interesting tingly tactile sensation that is most often found with empathogens.

-GC

Perhaps extra adrenergic peripheral stimulation combined with DA/NE euphoric sensations could be interpretated as MDMA type "body-load" by the brain.

Personally I don't find MDMA to be very.stimulating in fact almost sedating and nothing at all like hexahydromethamphetamine.
What would be the IUPAC way of saying that?

Taking 500mg of this pill will give you irregular heart beat and can lead to death!.
You are better of just scoring some meth or coke dude.

Really if you want true euphoria take 11 days off of meth then after 11 days you should have enough dopamine to get euphoric high back again. I say this because I recently took a 11 day break off meth and now I snorted a line a couple hours ago and I feel euphoric .

u have bad nerves so u usually do half a cotton sock in a shot glass I've socked it in a fuew diffrent liquids beer water ect. but I always have something for the comedown...

Perhaps extra adrenergic peripheral stimulation combined with DA/NE euphoric sensations could be interpretated as MDMA type "body-load" by the brain.

Personally I don't find MDMA to be very.stimulating in fact almost sedating and nothing at all like hexahydromethamphetamine.
What would be the IUPAC way of saying that?

1-cyclohexyl-N-methylpropan-2-amine with methamphetamine being N-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine

Propylhexedrine is pretty inconsistent in effects. I have done it countless times, as it is always there and I feel compulsed to stimulants sometimes. Occasionally it gives me a fairly MDMA-like high (of course not the same, but sometimes it's very rolly and I want to talk constantly and my skin feels amazing, etc). The vast majority of the time it is not like that. It's really a very dirty stimulant, and the comedown/crash is disproportionately bad.

When I hear about people taking more than 250mg of it, it makes me shudder... I used to take it most days for a few months, years ago, and I still wouldn't ever take more than 250mg. I think if I took 750mg I would die.

So how come this has slipped through the net and not been scheduled?

Not sure, really, except that probably a lot of people would take it once and after the crash be like "fuck that shit".

Propylhexedrine doesn't make me want to run around or feel super energetic, in fact it kind of makes me want to sit still, even though it increases my heart rate quite a bit. It's strangely calming for a stimulant, in some ways.

If used sensibly it can be a fairly decent stimulant imo. At that right dose it can also be quite euphoric.

So why isn't it scheduled? I don't know but an argument that it's a crap high or has too much side effects or too horrible of a crash doesn't add up for me. It's a damn strong stimulant, and at the right dose, can be pretty damn euphoric. Sure the crash can suck and the side effects can be bad at times but all that aside it still has a hell of a high. That alone - that it can get you blasted - should be more than enough of a reason for it to have been scheduled long ago. Especially in places like the US, right?

Look at dxm, why the hell was that not scheduled? Some would say because it's a "dirty" high or whatever, but again, I don't agree with this. I think dxm is a wonderful drug. I'm damn glad it's otc. Some people do not metabolize it well, and for them I'm sure it's a shitty drug, but for me I love the stuff. ❤

I think some people perspective of these drugs get skewed. "They are OTC so they must be shitty". I think for some people this kind of thinking really molds their opinion?

Perhaps these drugs originally just slipped in under the radar and since then so much time as passed and somebody is making decent money that they have essentially been grandfathered in? I dont know, It doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not complaining though, I'm glad these things are available to us.

"
Woa... who is here to “save this drug’s reputation?”

It’s gross. Not referring to the taste.

I feel gross just thinking about having to use the one I keep with me, in case I have to work a shitload and need to focus. It’s the skidmark of the drug world’s already tattered yellow underpants. The few positives about it don’t even come close to outweighing the harm potential.

Save yourself the time, money and gas...

Instead of going from store to store and pharmacy to pharmacy trying to find them, just dip your nutsack in a bear trap and call it a day."

Propylhexedrine is pretty inconsistent in effects. I have done it countless times, as it is always there and I feel compulsed to stimulants sometimes. Occasionally it gives me a fairly MDMA-like high (of course not the same, but sometimes it's very rolly and I want to talk constantly and my skin feels amazing, etc). The vast majority of the time it is not like that. It's really a very dirty stimulant, and the comedown/crash is disproportionately bad.

When I hear about people taking more than 250mg of it, it makes me shudder... I used to take it most days for a few months, years ago, and I still wouldn't ever take more than 250mg. I think if I took 750mg I would die.

Not sure, really, except that probably a lot of people would take it once and after the crash be like "fuck that shit".

Propylhexedrine doesn't make me want to run around or feel super energetic, in fact it kind of makes me want to sit still, even though it increases my heart rate quite a bit. It's strangely calming for a stimulant, in some ways.
It's weird especially given the exact chemical manufacturing standards that must be in place for an OTC drug

I think it's just a drug that isn't fully understood. Many drugs can affect you very differently on different occasions... psychedelics especially come to mind, but really all drugs are like this to an extent, especially if their metabolism is complex. I expect there are metabolic factors at play that make it vary a lot based on what time of day, or what you've eaten, or some other factor(s).

I will say, propylhexedrine is quite a bit cleaner feeling when you remove all the nasty lavender oils.

Lavender oil is actually fairly psychoactive in its own right, and imparts a dirty, sedating and dissociative feel to the experience when its not removed.

Removing most of the lavender oil is pretty easy. Mix the cottons with maybe 150ml of water and some lemon juice or citric acid to extract the propylhexedrine. Remove the extracted cottons and take the resulting solution and mix it with an equal part of canola oil, and shake it very vigorously in a mason jar for a while. Then allow it to sit and remove the oily layer and discard it. I use a separatory funnel but you can also carefully suck off the oil with a large syringe.

Once all the oil is removed, the remaining watery solution should only have a slight hint of lavender taste to it. This can be a done multiple times to remove even that hint but it is unnecessary, since all pharmacologically active quantities of lavender oils have been removed.

Feels cleaner and more crisply stimulating when all those oils are removed. The drug itself is still a white knuckle affair though, doesn't change that part of it.

I've also converted the oil to crystalline propylhexedrine hydrochloride with hydrochloride acid, but that is way more trouble than that drug is worth. Sort of a waste of time unless you like that stuff.

Huh, interesting. Never thought to try that. Maybe next time I will