• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc benzedrex high and stimulation fades after 10ish hours, then returns like 4 hours later and lasts all night?

attention_horror_621

Bluelighter
i did benz a couple times (4th of a cotton both times) and it ended in a night of insomnia that only ended after i took a benzo both times. tried an 8th yesterday,, felt the high for like 8 hours, felt stimulated and awake for like 3 more,, then it had passed so much i even fell asleep for a quick nap. like, 7 hours later at 2am (my usual sleepp time i try 2 restrict myself too) i layed in bed and my heart started pounding. nothing intense, but i probably only got like 1-2ishhhh hours of sleep in short 5-15 minute bursts all night. it felt like an anxiety attack, at least physically.

what's up with this? were these, like, really early onset withdrawals? (i absolutely get withdrawals from benz, but id assume they wouldnt appear so soon).

id say maybe it was just a normal anxiety attack bc im prone 2 those but its happened every time ive done benz (especially after the 12 hour mark or so). and, it seemed particularly weird because unlike when i did a 4th the other times,, i didnt have any noticeable heart shit even during the comedown (until late at night ofc).

also i see most benz abusers need likee 1/2-1 inhaler minimum to feel shit,, but i absolutely felt it even at an 8th. could b because im only like 102 pounds and i dont eat a lot. could i b, like, super fucking sensitive or some shit. idk. also i see people talk about doing a whole inhaler and sleeping well that night, but i do an 8th at 7am and can barely sleep at all even at like 5am the next day. just confused n curious.

thx u!!! ^^

• Heart
Reactions: CFC
Could have been anxiety. Could have been heart arrhythmia (when the heart rhythm breaks down - often felt by folks as a fast or shaky/anixious heart rate). Could have been from low blood sugar (very common on stims if you haven't eaten for a long time).

If you ate the cottons (which you should not do FYI) you also have potential for the drug to 'kick in' again later, after the initial hit, as it passes down through the digestive tract and wind/unwinds, releasing more propylhex, and is deprotonated (basically 'released') as it passes into the more alkaline environment further down.

In either case, I really would recommend you do not take EIGHT inhalers, especially at your low weight (I think that's what you meant, wasn't entirely sure from what you wrote). That's a huge dose even for an elephant. Be safe.

Could have been anxiety. Could have been heart arrhythmia (when the heart rhythm breaks down - often felt by folks as a fast or shaky/anixious heart rate). Could have been from low blood sugar (very common on stims if you haven't eaten for a long time).

If you ate the cottons (which you should not do FYI) you also have potential for the drug to 'kick in' again later, after the initial hit, as it passes down through the digestive tract and wind/unwinds, releasing more propylhex, and is deprotonated (basically 'released') as it passes into the more alkaline environment further down.

In either case, I really would recommend you do not take EIGHT inhalers, especially at your low weight (I think that's what you meant, wasn't entirely sure from what you wrote). That's a huge dose even for an elephant. Be safe.
ye sorry for the confusion, i meant 1/8th of one single inhaler xD. if an 8th of one fucks me up for like 20 hours i feel like 8 whole ones would kill me in an instant lol. also yeah i did eat the cotton bc im fucking stupid and impulsive,, but that would explain it re-activating later in the night. thank you :D

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Think they meant they did a 1/4 of a single inhaler then 1/8th of one, but yeah such a low weight is probably going to lower the dose threshold and any anxiety disorders are probably an automatic bad time.
ye ive gotten full blown anxiety attacks from caffeine and kratom,, ive got a p low stimulant threshold all around lol. (also ur right about the 1/8th part). thank u!!

ye sorry for the confusion, i meant 1/8th of one single inhaler xD. if an 8th of one fucks me up for like 20 hours i feel like 8 whole ones would kill me in an instant lol. also yeah i did eat the cotton bc im fucking stupid and impulsive,, but that would explain it re-activating later in the night. thank you :D

Ah sorry, yeah that makes more sense lol.

Yeah, best not to eat the cotton as it can in theory (low probability, but still...) get stuck down there which could end up being a life-threatening issue if it blocks the pipework.

If you want to do an inhaler, best would be to extract the active chemical from the cotton with an acid, and then you can drink that instead (which would also give you more control over how much you're taking without the unexpected rebound hours later).

Simple Benzedrex Extraction Instructions:

• Dissolve 2g of citric acid in 20ml of water and mix it well until dissolved (or skip this step and just use 20ml lemon juice - but tastes worse).
  • Pull the cotton out of the inhaler. Chop up the cotton into lots of easy to mash pieces and dump them in the water.
  • Mash and squish the cotton around in the water/juice for a good minute or two until the water looks milky/cloudy (that's your nicely extracted propylhexadrine).
  • Now every 2.5ml of liquid is 1/8th of the dose of propylhexedrine. You could add it to a little soda drink to help mask the taste.
  • I would then personally leave the cotton in the extraction and cover with a double layer (it smells) of cling film and leave in the fridge.
  • Every time you need another dose, re-squish and agitate the cotton, then draw up another 2.5ml.
  • On your last dose, take the 2.5ml but also rinse the cotton pieces through a typical soda drink (eg 7UP) to get out anything that's left.
  • If you take a swig of full-fat milk after every dose, it should almost completely eliminate the taste and prevent any stomach troubles or burping of the menthol/lavender oil.

I usually extracted it when I used P-Hex but even when I ate the cotton I never had it kick in again after I came down. Very strange. Also, this stimulant is horrible on your cardiovascular system(when used in the doses needed to get high, rather than the tiny therapeutic doses), even compared to other common strong stimulants. There’s also been cases of it supposedly causing breathing problems. For harm reduction’s sake I would highly advise finding a substitute stimulant such as adderall or something.