• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction benzedrex harm reduction?

attention_horror_621

Bluelighter
im really fucking dim and my life outlook seems pretty bleak so as perr ushe im turning to shitty drugs as a coping mech, any tips to not die and more importantly not look like im rotting from the inside out (even if i am). ordered 6 inhalers plan on cutting the cottons in2 thirds or so and putting them in capsules. any tips? ways to stay as (relatively) healthy and healthy looking as possible?

xoxo, thank u.

:)

Dont eat the cottons.

Take the cottons out, cut them up and place them in 4 ounces or so of coca cola, pepsi or really any type of acidic soda (which is most), and add some lemon juice too if you have it. Or just water and lemon juice would work too.

Stir well and preferably let sit overnight (not necessary). Then drink the liquid in whatever proportion you are looking to dose.

I personally can't stand the taste of the lavender oil, so i mix it with an equal part of canola oil, shake well, then separate off the oil (which now contains most of lavender oil). The oil is disposed. This isn't necessary.

But word of caution, if your life outlook seems pretty bleak now, its going look even worse during the propylhexedrine comedown, which can be pretty brutal as far as stimulants go. Propylhexedrine comedowns are unusually depressing and anxiety inducing when compared to other stimulants. Comedowns from low doses aren't too bad, but benzos are pretty much essential for high doses (which for me is 3 inhalers, a dose far too high for most people, do not attempt).

Propylhexadrine is prone to induce psychosis moreso than other stimulants. I would highly advise getting some benzos or antipsychotics if you can.

Dont eat the cottons.

Take the cottons out, cut them up and place them in 4 ounces or so of coca cola, pepsi or really any type of acidic soda (which is most), and add some lemon juice too if you have it. Or just water and lemon juice would work too.

Stir well and preferably let sit overnight (not necessary). Then drink the liquid in whatever proportion you are looking to dose.

I personally can't stand the taste of the lavender oil, so i mix it with an equal part of canola oil, shake well, then separate off the oil (which now contains most of lavender oil). The oil is disposed. This isn't necessary.

But word of caution, if your life outlook seems pretty bleak now, its going look even worse during the propylhexedrine comedown, which can be pretty brutal as far as stimulants go. Propylhexedrine comedowns are unusually depressing and anxiety inducing when compared to other stimulants. Comedowns from low doses aren't too bad, but benzos are pretty much essential for high doses (which for me is 3 inhalers, a dose far too high for most people, do not attempt).
great info!! thank u v much!!!

The thing is it is super convenient to order RC stims in domestic US not to speak of worldwide so what is the real excuse of resorting to this one stim? I do frequently because I get it instantly brick and mortar up and down the blocks all over this district lol at my finger tips compared to waiting for snail mail.

Dont eat the cottons.

I've never eaten a cotton and always cringe seeing the frequent reporting of eating cotton. Used for going on perhaps seven years now

If extracted do not inject. Do not inject in any manner that equals death basically it isn't like meth in that sense.

Propylhexadrine is prone to induce psychosis moreso than other stimulants. I would highly advise getting some benzos or antipsychotics if you can.
I am such a PSYCHO but I care about animals and don't like to fight at least hehe

Don't use more than once a month in your right mind or whatever a responsible MDMA user would say to limit dosing to if you don't want to really screw your brain chemistry over with all around physiological deterioration I can't even see a responsible user touching this a dozen times let alone once per year lol. Don't ask how much I have taken in the past six months please thanks harsh times

Yes, definitely do NOT eat the cottons, as mentioned. Extract into acidic liquid (I use Snapple usually, or Sprite), or water with lemon juice or if necessary, a bit of vinegar. basically anything acid to get the propylhexedrine freebase oil that is on the cotton to convert to salt form so it can dissolve into the liquid. Usually I get a snapple bottle (wiki strawberry is my favorite but it doesn't matter what flavor), open it, drink a few sips, and then cut or tear up the cotton into little pieces into the bottle with the liquid. Then I close it and shake it up a bunch for 5 minutes. Open it, grab the cotton, which should be a big mass of expanded cotton, and squeeze it out into the bottle. Put it back in, shake it up again for 5 minutes, then squeeze it out again. It should all be extracted/dissolved by then, more time is not necessary. I usually put the cotton back in anyway just in case it will extract slightly more but from there, I can drink the liquid to dose. 1/4 of the bottle is 1/4 of a cotton, or about 62.5mg. half the bottle is 125mg, which is about the highest I like to dose, personally. Higher than that, and the side effects and crash become not worth the effects. I've done a whole cotton before, and it's just too much. I did 2 whole cottons the second time I did it, and I experienced almost instant stimulant psychosis and couldn't pee for over a day, even though my bladder felt about to burst. I almost went to the hospital. It was horrible. I have a feeling propylhexedrine is very bad for your kidneys and prostate.

I use it regularly, much too regularly. This is because I like stimulants and it's just always there, staring at me, in the grocery store. Dosed from 1/4 to 1/2 a cotton, it is a decent stimulant, with not too bad of a comedown or side effects, but it still is pretty harsh for what it is.